Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 9:24:16 AM EDT

Lake Texoma. According to the news, he was fishing from the shore with a 20 pound test line. When he realized what a huge fish he had caught, he stayed in the water with it and kept it close to shore with his hands. He used his cell phone to call a friend and tell him to bring a scale. The friend got there and the scale topped out at 100 pounds. They took it to the nearby Bait shop and weighed it there. It weighed 121 pounds! Luckily a Game Warden was there and called the Athens Freshwater Fisheries Center and asked them if they wanted the fish. They sent a 'live truck' to the site and brought the fish safely to Athens for the public to view. They estimated that the 121 pound catfish was about 27 years old! Want to go swimming in Lake Texoma?
That thing could swallow a limb or a pet!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to last year, now where's the hush puppies.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

We could have quite the ARFCOM cookout with that!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We could have quite the ARFCOM cookout with that!

That's what I was thinkinh, a fish fry and a bbq.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Doh!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#5]
If any Jeep owning Arfcommers come, they should park well away from MrClean, I hear that Jeep tops are not safe with his hands.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Wrong Fish..........Wrong Continent........Right side of the Equator though.............
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
This Again?!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Russia has some kick ass cats,
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If any Jeep owning Arfcommers come, they should park well away from MrClean, I hear that Jeep tops are not safe with his hands.  

If we ever meet, I'm giving you a power wedgie from a telephone pole.
So don't wear a thong.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So don't wear a thong.

WTF?!
I'm a guy, I don't wear thongs!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Wrong Fish..........Wrong Continent........Right side of the Equator though.............

+1
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So don't wear a thong.

WTF?!

Thats not what your mom said.  She had to sew in you name into them to keep them separate from your sisters.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If we ever meet, I'm giving you a power wedgie full power shot from a telephone pole.
So don't wear a thong.

fixed
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:40:03 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So don't wear a thong.

WTF?!

Thats not what your mom said.  She had to sew in you name into them to keep them separate from your sisters.

wtf?

Here's proof of I am a guy
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So don't wear a thong.

WTF?!

wtf?
deej.zoto.com/img/45/65f9e4cb109069c178ed5aadcffbf51f-.jpg

I posted your pic at hot or not in the girl section, your doing pretty good. Solid 4.7  

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So don't wear a thong.

WTF?!

wtf?
deej.zoto.com/img/45/65f9e4cb109069c178ed5aadcffbf51f-.jpg

I posted your pic at hot or not in the girl section, your doing pretty good. Solid 4.7  

I already posted my pic in the wiminz forum.  So there!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#18]
If he caught it with 20lb test, what is that massive cable coming out of its mouth?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If he caught it with 20lb test, what is that massive cable coming out of its mouth?

++ BS
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Thats the fish keeper string.  You just dont see the other fish because this one ate them all.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

its a stringer.  

also i have sank in texoma once, day after cristmas about 6 yrs ago on a juglining trip.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ya know? You don't do smart very well...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top