Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2005 7:04:56 PM EDT
For the next two weeks, Fox 5 out of NYC will be showing the first season of Arrested Development at midnight.

Starts tonight.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe that show is one of the best out there.  I hope it comes back next season.  It is always so damn funny.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I believe that show is one of the best out there.  I hope it comes back next season.  It is always so damn funny.

It has been renewed for 05/06.

I've tried to watch, just can't get into it.  I might watch over the next couple of weeks and see if I can get into it the second time around.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It has been renewed for 05/06.

I've tried to watch, just can't get into it.  I might watch over the next couple of weeks and see if I can get into it the second time around.

When you realize how selfish and dysfunctional this family is, I guarantee you'll laugh your ass off.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Hedzup for the Chicago crew-Fox 32 is doing it for at 11.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I'm watching it for the first time now that they do the mini-marathons ever Friday.  Some very funny stuff, terrific timing by the ensemble.

I really like the running joke about how Michael can't remember Anne's name, remember her existence, or even recognize her without anyone telling him who she is.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

When you realize how selfish and dysfunctional this family is, I guarantee you'll laugh your ass off.

It was funny the first two times I saw that behavior on Married With Children and The Simpsons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top