Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 5:59:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Humans are the most vicious, brutal creatures to walk the Earth. And you just found this out?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Humans are the most vicious, brutal creatures to walk the Earth. And you just found this out?

Not entirely true but we are the only specie that is vicious and or brutal with malice of forethought.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a .50 rifle stationed outside the place he's being held. Then waste his ass the second he comes into view of the cell window.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, and what is sad is the fact that our court system is so far in the wrong direction that this guys could easily get away with it. Good people have bowed down and let the loud mouth backward a-holes run our world and they are destroying our law system. We lean SO far in the direction in favor of the accused that we allow WAY too many to get away with murder(literally). sad...
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Drawn

Quartered

Displayed.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Get a .50 rifle stationed outside the place he's being held. Then waste his ass the second he comes into view of the cell window.

Can we PLEASE use something in the 400 range.
No sense giving the ASshat Liberals more juice for the Ban Machine.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Take the young mans plea to heart . . . pray that when people look at killers, they will see the blood of their victims crying out from the dust for justice to be done.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Nope.  That is far, far from what he deserves.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yup, and what is sad is the fact that our court system is so far in the wrong direction that this guys could easily get away with it.

Lawyers make good money representing the scum bags.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#11]
This guy is not human, he's a filthy animal who deserves nothing.  Death is too good for this piece of vermin, he needs torture that humanity has yet to devise.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I am physically fucking ill after reading that.

Now I wish to change my vote in the "Do you
believe in the devil" thread.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yup, and what is sad is the fact that our court system is so far in the wrong direction that this guys could easily get away with it.

Horseshit.  Most of the work is pro bono or paid at rates that are rock bottom low (at 1/5 or less of normal rate).
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]
a lot of sick fucks in the world.........and this one really surpirses everyone?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Horseshit.  Most of the work is pro bono or paid at rates that are rock bottom low (at 1/5 or less of normal rate).

But the fame that comes with representing the really infamous ones is the best advertising in the world.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I think a ball peen hammer would do the trick.  Starting with his toes, and lasting for a month or so.  Still though, it doesn't undo his wrongs or bring back the people he killed without mercy.  And it definately doesn't heal the scars of those who live with the heartache of loss.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

But the fame that comes with representing the really infamous ones is the best advertising in the world.  

Oh really?  How many death penalty lawyers can you name?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#18]
What a f-in horror story!

All I have to say is it looks like we're about 21 years past due on the reckoning for this POS.

There is no valid reason for him to still be breathing in 2005.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:46:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh really?  How many death penalty lawyers can you name?

Who cares!?! Any lawyer who defends someone they KNOW is guilty IMHO is just as guilty as the murderer. The fact that they do it for free doesn't make me feel any better about it. At least if they were getting paid big bucks for it I could see some justification for doing it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Tookie needs to meet the Grim Reaper 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Give the kid a hatchet and 10 min with Cooper in his cell.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Drawn

Quartered

Displayed.

that pretty much sums it up
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Who cares!?! Any lawyer who defends someone they KNOW is guilty IMHO is just as guilty as the murderer. The fact that they do it for free doesn't make me feel any better about it. At least if they were getting paid big bucks for it I could see some justification for doing it.

GA-Dawg, why didn't I see it earlier?  We should railroad all defendants into jail without any defense and hang them the next day.

This should prompt a chorus of "what's wrong with that" and "+1" until someone stops to think that he might be on the wrong end of this type of system (how poetic).
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

IM  me your RL ID so I can send this bit of genius to your lawyer when you violate some Clinton/Schumer/Brady POS gun law. You know John Hancock was really guilty of smuggling, right? That's why Parliament attainted him. I hope you have a really vivid nightmare in which you live in the world you claim to long for.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#26]
the next dipshit who tries to tell me that I shouldn't have my guns or that capitol punishment is soo wrong I am going to send them this

ETA:

It is possible that if someone came at just the right moment (I don't have a gun next to me ALL the time, though A LOT of the time) it is possible they might get one person in my household.  The next person they saw, expecting to see a victim, would instead be a hunter.  The last thing would be a muzzle blast.  Its good to know that even if someone got the best of me (personally I think I'd fuck that faggot up armed or no) that my wife or anyone else in the house is fully prepared and trained to kill their fucking ass immediately following.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GA-Dawg, why didn't I see it earlier?  We should railroad all defendants into jail without any defense and hang them the next day.

This should prompt a chorus of "what's wrong with that" and "+1" until someone stops to think that he might be on the wrong end of this type of system (how poetic).

Read what I wrote guys...I said IMHO a lawyer who defends someone they KNOW is guilty IMHO is just as guilty as the murderer. My opinion. I believe everyone deserves a lawyer when accused, I just don't see how someone can defend someone they (and I say this again) "KNOW" is guilty. Sorry that bothers you. My beliefs could not allow me to defend such a person. So which of you is the lawyer? And to FLAL1A....I hope you NEVER have a vivid dream that comes anywhere close to the reality that Josh Ryen lived through.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:35:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not entirely true but we are the only specie that is vicious and or brutal with malice of forethought.

Malice of afterthought? Most brutal killers lack that.

We thrive off of killing our own species. Some cultures mutilate the bodies of the wounded as they die or after they die. Some cultures eat humans. Primitive cultures have always enslaved losing armies to kill them in captivity for some sacrifice.

Yes, we are the most brutal savage creature.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#29]
There's not a death slow or painful enough for this scumbag.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#30]
The defense lawyers are the only ones in the court room who can lie with impunity.  Legal respresentation should consist of the defense trying to find the truth of the matter, then advising his client of the best possible course of action while keeping the truth in mind.  That means no lying to the jury during opening remarks. No lying in the for of a question during direct or cross examination such as "Isnt it true...?" (No counselor, its not even close to true, its too bad your not under oath).

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The defense lawyers are the only ones in the court room who can lie with impunity.  Legal respresentation should consist of the defense trying to find the truth of the matter, then advising his client of the best possible course of action while keeping the truth in mind.  That means no lying to the jury during opening remarks. No lying in the for of a question during direct or cross examination such as "Isnt it true...?" (No counselor, its not even close to true, its too bad your not under oath).

+1
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
We should be much less tolerant of violent criminals.

I'm a huge fan of public hanging, myself, although impalement also has it's merits.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Maybe they can lie in California. They can't lie in Florida. Can't knowingly present perjured testimony, either, even if it's from the client.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Kevin Cooper has movie stars and Jesse Jackson holding rallies for him, people carrying signs, lighting candles, saying prayers. To them and you I say:

I was 8 when he slit my throat,
It was dark and I couldn't see.
Through the night and day I laid there,
trying to get up and flee.
He killed my mother, father, sister, friend,
And started stalking me.
I try to run and flee from him but cannot get away,
While he demands petitions and claims, some fresh absurdity.
Justice has no ear for me nor cares about my plight,
while crowds pray for the killer and light candles in the night.
To those who long for justice and love truth which sets men free, When you pray your prayers tonight, please remember me.

I hereby volunteer to man the wood chipper to "process" Mr. Cooper & his inane apologists.  Pro-bono, of course.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe they can lie in California. They can't lie in Florida.

You have never seen a defense attorny present a fantasy scenario during opening remarks that he knows is not what actually happened?  You have never seen a defense attorny ask a question of a witness in the form of a statement, when he knew that statement was false or was later proven false by video tape evidence.  Such as "isnt it true my client..."  That's lying, period.

Every time the defense asks a question starting with, isnt it true, or would it be accurate to say, and the truthfull answer is no, than that question in itself is a lie inserted into the testimony in an attempt to confuse the jury.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Give the kid a hatchet and 10 min with Cooper in his cell.

I'll give that a big 2 thumbs up
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:06:46 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

A lawyer's obligation is to defend his client, but there is no way a lawyer is permitted to lie in court.  Ever.  A lawyer can raise doubt by presenting alternate possibilities and it's up to the prosecutor to prove his case to the exclusion of reasonable doubt of these alternate possibilities.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:42:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Golly Gee, I never knew defense lawyers were the St Theresa's of the legal world, doing free work for the downtrodden masses.

They get paid. Do fairly well actually.  Probably make more than the prosecutor, certainly more than the police officer they vilify on the stand.   I've never seen a defense attorney without a new car, and I certainly have never seen one buying Ramen noodles.  

This all changes of course when they get fined/barred for misconduct. Might have to give up the BMW.

Oh, and I can name 6 death case attorneys. They're not famous,  maybe because the lost. (even on appeal)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top