Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2005 5:19:57 PM EDT
Neighbors dragged their TV out on the porch and assembled a mob to watch something on the tube, might have started at 8, maybe at 9...

this is the booze and lottery tickets crew, so doubtful that it's BBC... what's hot in trailerville USA on a Monday night?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Pre-season NFL football.

ETA:  It's Pittsburg vs Philly.  Might explain why the excitement from your Pennsylvannia neighbors.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]
WWE
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
That would make sense... when they were on unemployment always found cash for the football pools... another hour or so and the Jack will probably kick in and it will be another wonderful workweek night trying to ignore the loud drunks.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like you need a much bigger yard or better sound insulation.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Neither would work - ever hear someone with a REALLY LOUD voice? That's the neighbor's GF... would need a good 400 acres to put the cow out of earshot - maybe more

I can hear her on the phone in my own house with the windows closed, I shit you not.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#6]
95% of the time, there is nothing of value on TV, even with 80 channels.  If it weren't for the fact that my wife watches TV a fair bit, I'd have it disconnected.  I can download the couple of shows I'm interested in following.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#7]
That's why I posted the question - I'll go for weeks at a time without switching on the idiot box...

(of course "24" is an exception... must... have... Chloe

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top