Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/15/2005 12:54:13 PM EDT

Patrick Sheehan files paperwork to split from anti-Bush protester

4:20 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Cindy Sheehan

In the midst of global media attention as she camps outside of President Bush's Texas ranch, anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan can likely expect to be served soon with divorce papers from her husband.

According to the Smoking Gun, Patrick Sheehan, who has been married to Cindy for more than 28 years, filed documents in Solano County, Calif., on Friday to split with Cindy, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Among the assets listed in the documents are the couple's California home, and benefits from the death of the Sheehan's son, Casey, who was killed five days after arriving in Baghdad as a U.S. soldier.

The document states the Sheehan have been separated since June 1, and it's unclear if the divorce papers will be served to Mrs. Sheehan at her vigil location in Crawford, Texas, or back at the couple's home in Vacaville, Calif.

As WorldNetDaily is reporting, Cindy Sheehan is vowing not to pay any federal income tax, as she labels President Bush a "maniac" and a "lying bastard."

"My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004," Sheehan told an audience of Veterans for Peace. "You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny. ... You give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me [for back taxes] and we'll put this war on trial."

According to VFP, Sheehan said she had two main points to tell Bush should she be able to meet with him.

"Quit saying that U.S. troops died for a noble cause in Iraq, unless you say, 'well, except for Casey Sheehan.' Don't you dare spill any more blood in Casey's name. You do not have permission to use my son's name.

"And the other thing I want him to tell me is 'just what was the noble cause Casey died for?' Was it freedom and democracy? Bullsh--! He died for oil. He died to make your friends richer. He died to expand American imperialism in the Middle East. We're not freer here, thanks to your Patriot Act. Iraq is not free. You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism," she said.

"There, I used the 'I' word – imperialism. And now I'm going to use another 'I' word – impeachment – because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail."

Other Sheehan family members have blasted Cindy, claiming she's trying to promote her personal agenda "at the expense of her son's good name and reputation."

Link to Story
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Looney tunes all the way.  The leftwing bullshit verbatim.  Have yet to hear an original thought in all her tirades.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#3]
She needs counseling.

However, you really have to question the husbands timing here. Does he really think that filing and serving her while mourning her son and protesting the president is a good idea?

By the way, good luck with that taxes thing. What a dumbass! What trial? The IRS simply levies against your property by administrative order. There is no trial required!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Her grandstanding is all about her. It has nothing to do with her son, our service men or the war. Someone took her baby away and she wants some attention for it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#5]
fine with me. it's not like anyone's taking her remotely seriously.......
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

However, you really have to question the husbands timing here. Does he really think that filing and serving her while mourning her son and protesting the president is a good idea?

She isn't mourning her son anymore...she is pissing on what her son died for...
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:05:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Cindy Sheehan is crazy.  Her son volunteered for duty against his mother's will (she has been a peace freak for many years.)  While her son was alive she directed her anger at him.  Now that he is gone she is directing her anger toward the CIC.  I can't wait for April 15 to come around so we can throw this lady in jail.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

Sounds like perfect timing. Probably hears the bomb ticking.

Anyone who would turn their sons death into a political "look at me" opportunity and at the same time disrespect everything her son fought and died for deserves no further consideration.

Normally I give the families of fallen soldiers a LOT of latitude. I can think of few things worse.

But one of those things that IS worse are the things she is doing.

I don't blame her husband for getting far, far away.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Her grandstanding is all about her. It has nothing to do with her son, our service men or the war. Someone took her baby away and she wants some attention for it.

Sadly that's how I see it. Probably something along the lines of Munchausen Syndrome.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

She isn't mourning her son anymore...she is pissing on what her son died for...

+1, if my wife pulled that shit I'd divorce her as well.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

By the way, good luck with that taxes thing. What a dumbass! What trial? The IRS simply levies against your property by administrative order. There is no trial required!!

Couldn't be better timing...the world-the right-minded world-is seeing her as a pawn of the left and someone who can only spit out the cliches and BS that she's been filled with by those that are using her.

She's lost it completely, and the leeches there with her couldn't care less about her or her lost son...she's nothing more than a puppet for the communists and libs in this country.  Her husband is making a very good move, IMO.

HH
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Divorces are expensive, particuarly for the husband - except in this case, I'd wager. She's gonna end up in jail over the tax evasion (or something else), and the husband isn't going to want any part of it. Can you pay alimony to an imprisoned spouse? Maybe he's wanted out for a long time, and this opportunity just kind of presented itself.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

Her method of mourning and this protesting crap is exactly why he is doing it, so NO, I don't have to question the husband's timing.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#14]
She isn't mourning her son's death. When she met with Bush last year and thanked him and said that she knew her son died for a noble cause, she was in mourning.

Now she's starved for attention and wants the media blitz.

The divorce right now isn't great timing because a shitload of hippies will donate to her lawyer fund.

The thing about not paying taxes could help in the divorce because it could make the IRS put leins against the husband's property also for the wife being a moron.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Divorces are expensive, particuarly for the husband - except in this case, I'd wager. She's gonna end up in jail over the tax evasion (or something else), and the husband isn't going to want any part of it. Can you pay alimony to an imprisoned spouse? Maybe he's wanted out for a long time, and this opportunity just kind of presented itself.

Surely you don’t really think she is going to end up in jail...

You really buy that grandstanding BS about not paying taxes.

I suspect she doesn’t have any income to pay taxes on... other than her husbands who will pay his and her taxes.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I bet you she does not want to pay taxes because MoveOn.Org and George Soros probably gave her a ton of $$$$ to sit out in TX trash President Bush.

I can't stand that woman
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I believe somebody on Free Republic did some digging and found some tax liens against her dating back to 1996.

I think the comment about her not paying taxes went something like "why start now?"
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:28:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

HELL YES!  Because she abondand her wifely duties!  This bitch is NOT morning her sons loss, she is USING him for her own personal gain.

This woman deserves NO respect and should be tried for treason!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#19]
this woman is not worth the media time given to her.

I am glad her ex husband to be realized this and will be serving her papers when she is camped out on the crawford driveway...

in fact, he doesnt have to send them persoanlly. he can just address the divorce parpers to the crawford ranch.

see, Bush isnt that bad of a guy.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

Timing couldn't be better.  That bitch is out there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Good luck on the divorce.  No better time IMO.

I think she's going for the big breakdown and is going to spend time in the home for the mentally bewildered just as soon as the commitment papers get typed up.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:42:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The document states the Sheehan have been separated since June 1, and it's unclear if the divorce papers will be served to Mrs. Sheehan at her vigil location in Crawford, Texas, or back at the couple's home in Vacaville, Calif.

Isn't the California State Looney Bin (tm) located in Vacaville?

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#24]
I wonder if she is even listening to all this dumb shit she is saying. If the only reason we invaded Iraq was for the oil, then why did I just pay $2.69 a gallon for gas. If that was the reason it should be $.39 a gallon. Stupid bitch.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't the California State Looney Bin (tm) located in Vacaville?

Yes.
www.corr.ca.gov/InstitutionsDiv/INSTDIV/facilities/fac_prison_CMF.asp

But it's not a bad town. They have a pretty good indoor range.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly that's how I see it. Probably something along the lines of Munchausen Syndrome.

More like Dipshittsen Syndrome  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

exactly
if she's going to refuse to pay taxes he wants to be sure not to have any legal or financial ties to her when the IRS guys show up
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Wonder if she cry and weep over her husband leaving her putrid ass? DUmbass tool. It's all downhill from here on out. They better put a suicide watch on her, I am not kidding.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Sorry for her loss

Hippies are a bit unsettling
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Piss on her.

She had more credibility when she didn't bring up israel and terrorisim.

It will be fun watching her become irrevelant.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

Anyone who would turn their sons death into a political "look at me" opportunity and at the same time disrespect everything her son fought and died for deserves no further consideration.

Normally I give the families of fallen soldiers a LOT of latitude. I can think of few things worse.

But one of those things that IS worse are the things she is doing.

I don't blame her husband for getting far, far away.

+1 on everything you said.  If I was him, I'd run, far far away.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope she gets served in Crawford outside of bush's house
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That the one where a parent harms the child in order to garner attention for themselves ?  

In light of her comments from the first meeting with the POTUS , that seems to fit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#35]
She is genuine moonbat boyz.

Mother of Spc. Casey A. Sheehan, Slain in Iraq
Founder of Gold Star Families for Peace: www.gsfp.org

Dear Mr. Ford,

My son, Casey, was killed in action in Iraq on 04 April 2004. He was an excellent human being and I am sure he would have contributed so much to our society if he wasn't sent to a needless war to make some evil people in the world richer. Casey was also very interested in the environment and in ecology ­ and very concerned about climate change. Well, he doesn't have to worry about anything, anymore, but I am writing this letter to you for him, the rest of our world's children, and future generations because as the manufacturer of the world's worst fleet when it comes to fuel efficiency, it's time for you to take immediate action to help break our oil addiction.

Mr. Ford, there are few things in this world that irritate me more than seeing a "Support our Troops" yellow ribbon magnet on the back of one of your huge SUV gas guzzlers. I believe one of the reasons that our greedy mis-leaders invaded Iraq was for control of the oil fields. What do your huge, gas-guzzling, polluting vehicles need to be able to run?: oil. I think it is very hypocritical for people to slap yellow "Support our Troops" magnets on these same monster cars. We have had hundreds of our children killed to gain control of the oil fields; guarding the oil fields and pipelines; and guarding the convoys of oil tankers. Our nation's insatiable thirst for oil is also ruining an innocent country and killing tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Mr. Ford, invasions and occupations to steal another nations' resources are immoral. People, including my son, die to line the pockets of the already wealthy elite. Do you have children? If you do, do you have a child fighting in Iraq? Do you have a child guarding an oil field so his or her inheritance can be greater? My son died so you and yours can make more money.

Mr. Ford, I believe that you and your company have a huge stake in keeping this war going and in keeping the oil flowing. Where will this corrupt administration and it's policies of preemptive invasions for greed take us next? To the oil fields of Iran? To what lengths will companies like yours go to increase your bottom line? How many of other people's children are you willing to sacrifice to make your bank account grow? Mr. Ford, are you willing to have the blood of more fine young Americans on your hands? Are you willing to continue destroying the ecology of our planet?

It is simple Mr. Ford: we need to end the occupation now and bring our children home. You and your company need to take the lead in designing and manufacturing more fuel-efficient cars ­ and fast. Your company needs to begin today to help reduce our nations' dependence on foreign oil, which is bad for our children: they get killed in wars over such reliance on another country's resources. Your company also needs to take immediate action to reduce your fleet's greenhouse gas emissions to help prevent climate change. It is too late for you to do this for my son, but do it in Casey's memory. Do it for your children and for the sake of the world's children.

You and your family may be fabulously wealthy beyond my imagination. However, you are all connected to this planet and to humanity. You, or your descendants, will not be spared the coming wrath of Mother Nature. We are all in this together, I think it's about time you and your company and your family realized this fact. Start acting like you are part of humanity: not above it.

I would hope that at your Annual Shareholder's Meeting in Delaware, on May 12th, that you will not only discuss my concerns ­ but work to take immediate action to increase the fuel efficiency of Ford's fleet. They are not only my concerns. Almost 1600 men and women are dead for greed and millions in Iraq are still in harm's way. Your company's actions should, from now on, be life affirming, not life-taking.

In sorrow for my son's senseless murder,

Cindy Sheehan
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#36]
So, she's bitching about terrorism, but writes Ford about oil dependency?

She's just a looney squak box for the looney left.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
She is genuine moonbat boyz.

Mother of Spc. Casey A. Sheehan, Slain in Iraq
Founder of Gold Star Families for Peace: www.gsfp.org

Dear Mr. Ford,

My son, Casey, was killed in action in Iraq on 04 April 2004. He was an excellent human being and I am sure he would have contributed so much to our society if he wasn't sent to a needless war to make some evil people in the world richer. Casey was also very interested in the environment and in ecology ­ and very concerned about climate change. Well, he doesn't have to worry about anything, anymore, but I am writing this letter to you for him, the rest of our world's children, and future generations because as the manufacturer of the world's worst fleet when it comes to fuel efficiency, it's time for you to take immediate action to help break our oil addiction.

Mr. Ford, there are few things in this world that irritate me more than seeing a "Support our Troops" yellow ribbon magnet on the back of one of your huge SUV gas guzzlers. I believe one of the reasons that our greedy mis-leaders invaded Iraq was for control of the oil fields. What do your huge, gas-guzzling, polluting vehicles need to be able to run?: oil. I think it is very hypocritical for people to slap yellow "Support our Troops" magnets on these same monster cars. We have had hundreds of our children killed to gain control of the oil fields; guarding the oil fields and pipelines; and guarding the convoys of oil tankers. Our nation's insatiable thirst for oil is also ruining an innocent country and killing tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Mr. Ford, invasions and occupations to steal another nations' resources are immoral. People, including my son, die to line the pockets of the already wealthy elite. Do you have children? If you do, do you have a child fighting in Iraq? Do you have a child guarding an oil field so his or her inheritance can be greater? My son died so you and yours can make more money.

Mr. Ford, I believe that you and your company have a huge stake in keeping this war going and in keeping the oil flowing. Where will this corrupt administration and it's policies of preemptive invasions for greed take us next? To the oil fields of Iran? To what lengths will companies like yours go to increase your bottom line? How many of other people's children are you willing to sacrifice to make your bank account grow? Mr. Ford, are you willing to have the blood of more fine young Americans on your hands? Are you willing to continue destroying the ecology of our planet?

It is simple Mr. Ford: we need to end the occupation now and bring our children home. You and your company need to take the lead in designing and manufacturing more fuel-efficient cars ­ and fast. Your company needs to begin today to help reduce our nations' dependence on foreign oil, which is bad for our children: they get killed in wars over such reliance on another country's resources. Your company also needs to take immediate action to reduce your fleet's greenhouse gas emissions to help prevent climate change. It is too late for you to do this for my son, but do it in Casey's memory. Do it for your children and for the sake of the world's children.

You and your family may be fabulously wealthy beyond my imagination. However, you are all connected to this planet and to humanity. You, or your descendants, will not be spared the coming wrath of Mother Nature. We are all in this together, I think it's about time you and your company and your family realized this fact. Start acting like you are part of humanity: not above it.

I would hope that at your Annual Shareholder's Meeting in Delaware, on May 12th, that you will not only discuss my concerns ­ but work to take immediate action to increase the fuel efficiency of Ford's fleet. They are not only my concerns. Almost 1600 men and women are dead for greed and millions in Iraq are still in harm's way. Your company's actions should, from now on, be life affirming, not life-taking.

In sorrow for my son's senseless murder,

Cindy Sheehan

Jeez, right on down the line of the DU ecofreaks concerns. I wonder, did she WALK to Texas or what? I give her ZERO points for originality of thought and -10 for irrationality. I'd love for 99% of these types to actually live off the land, they'd be dead in a month.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The thing about not paying taxes could help in the divorce because it could make the IRS put leins against the husband's property also for the wife being a moron.

Sounds like he is trying to get the paper trail started for the
pending IRS case . Since he filed it about the same time
she made her statement about not paying taxes .

Case Description

Case ID:  FFL087021 - SHEEHAN, PATRICK VS. CINDY  
 Filing Date:  Friday , August 12th, 2005  
 Type:   D - Dissolution without kids  

Probably wont do him any good , but I wish him luck
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That the one where a parent harms the child in order to garner attention for themselves ?  

In light of her comments from the first meeting with the POTUS , that seems to fit.

That's the one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#40]

What a sad, tragic case.  I really feel sympathy for that poor women.

She has obviously lost all judgment, and I disagree with everything she is saying and doing - but I feel bad for her.  She is just going to get more angry and bitter, and it will eat her up.  Too bad she couldn't have found a healthy way to deal with the loss of her son.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

How cute.

You want to explain to me again why we can't just shoot these people?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

She has obviously lost all judgment, and I disagree with everything she is saying and doing - but I feel bad for her.  She is just going to get more angry and bitter, and it will eat her up.  Too bad she couldn't have found a healthy way to deal with the loss of her son.  

I feel bad for her only in that she's managing to alienate her entire family.  In the end, she will have nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was prescribed anti-psychotic meds and the Stalinists convinced her to stop taking them.

In any case, I think she's exhibited enough of a total lack of reason or ability to function that she's useless to the world. Here's to hoping she takes the easy way out.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Cindy Sheehan is pimping her son's death to make political hay.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Bitch is crazy, but she has a right to be.  What mother wouldn't hate Bush?  Are those fuckers in the sandbox worth ONE USGI???
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Another one to file in the "who cares" file.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I don't feel bad for her I feel bad for her family.

What she is now doing adds us to giving aid and comfort to the enemy... at this point she is no better than Tokyo Rose. She is encouraging the enemy and people will die because of what she is now doing. There are no reasons that can excuse her current actions.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
She needs counseling.

You just answered your own question. The crazy bitch has been on the whacked-out fringe of the anti-war movement BEFORE her son's death. In the year since, she's gone off the deep end, abandoning her other children, ignoring their pleas, turned her back on her husband and completely sold herself the Far LLLeft. And she's declared she isn't going to pay Income Tax either - so Good on the Husband for moving to cut loose this psychotic bag of shit, before she drags them all down.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Bitch is crazy, but she has a right to be.  What mother wouldn't hate Bush?  Are those fuckers in the sandbox worth ONE USGI???

Yes. Now quietly fuck off, you Isolationist fool.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Damn, I wish she would have a heat stroke. I think we need an oldstyle A&M bonfire going 24 hours a day right nexst to where she's camped out.

Or maybe someone could "lose" control of their vehicle and have a tragic accident with her.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#50]
I wonder how many greenhouse gas emissions she's been inhaling these days?  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top