Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair has told McGuinty easily half the guns on the city streets come from the U.S.

That means the other half are thiers... STFU ya hoser!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Canada: Suck my ass!

You have no army of any size, and the last time I was there, I asked a local about it.

He said this: "We're defended to the last American."

OK, let's say we DID change our gun laws to appease the assholes, but with a craveat: No defense of any ind for Canada whatsoever.

Then you'll find out that Canadian men are given dicks so they can piss and moan at the same time.

Stop whining.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#3]

So you want us to "tighten controls" on a perfectly legal item in our country so as to keep it out of yours when the problem is CRIMINALS that don't give a shit about laws and borders?

I say again:

The only thing that would be affected by this are law-abiding citizens in the United States.

Let me say it one more time, just in case I wasn't clear the first two times...

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, first we should demand that Canada tighten their policy on accepting KNOWN TERRORISTS into their frigging welfare state......

AND THEN they can piss up a rope on getting us to change our gun laws......

They can go mutter in the corner in french too for all I care......
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Is Canada still a country?

I thought it was just a booze/hooker territory. Shows what I know.

Oh yeah, fuckem.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#6]
There just sore that our one and only invasion force was packing nuclear weapons.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:29:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I jost love this part.  
"I have no expectation whatsoever, because I'm not naive, that we're going to somehow influence gun laws south of the border," McGuinty said yesterday."  He

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#8]
That's it, time to invade, set up a puppet government, pillage their resources, execute Celine, and move on.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Canadian demands US tighten it's gun laws  

...because that'll stop the criminals.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Screw Canada and the horse they rode in on!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I find it really hard to take those gooffy sumbitches serious when they don't have any real money.  

You try to buy a coke and they say" $3.15, please.  Oh, you paying with american funds?  .90 cents."

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#12]
CANADA SUCKS!  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:31:52 AM EDT
[#13]
The "Canada demands" part caused me to laugh.  Or else what?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:43:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Canada:  Our bear and moose storage area

G
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:45:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The "Canada demands" part caused me to laugh.  Or else what?

They'll send over their Army, Air Force and Navy which consists of a squad, a Cessna, and a row boat.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:47:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Well obviously gun control's absolute failure to work in their country is our fault. Sure the arguement for gun control is that more restrictions on the law abiding will produce less guns on "the streets" and thusly less crime, but that only works, you see, if there are no bad people who smuggle and steal guns.

Aparently nobody explained that to the Canucks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top