Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 8:27:59 PM EDT
Curious. On my way back from Pensacola in December I will be going to Houston to see some friends (I-10 from P-cola) and I'd like to pick up a receiver for my Tantal kit. Has anyone here ever just showed up and bought a receiver?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Never been to their store, but they had a booth at the Big Town gun show this weekend and they had receivers (and AK's) there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Never been to their store, but they had a booth at the Big Town gun show this weekend and they had receivers (and AK's) there.

Doh. I feel stupid. If I get my 2 tickets taken care of I will see about going to the next show they'll be at.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Wouldn't be a bad idea to give them a phone call ahead of time - Let them know that you'll be stopping by.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wouldn't be a bad idea to give them a phone call ahead of time - Let them know that you'll be stopping by.

I'm pretty sure they might forget I called....

There cs is supposed to be "The worst customer service in the free world"

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:00:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I have bought more than one by walking in.

Just try to be nice to the lady behind the desk who dosen't know anything.

As far as customer service goes, talk to Jimmy first. If he is not in or busy call back or leave a message. The owner Ron is a good guy, but not someone you want to spend all day listening to about his views on the world. Or anything for that matter.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top