Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 5:33:11 PM EDT

Hmmm . What  do you think?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I met General Franks before I graduated, he visited my JROTC batallion, that seems exactly like something he would say, he's a cool dude.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#3]
To hell with shaking his hand.
Kick his ass and donkey punch the girlfriend.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:46:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I met General Franks before I graduated, he visited my JROTC batallion, that seems exactly like something he would say, he's a cool dude.

Yep, having worked for him in the 1CD, that is definitely something he would say.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmm...

This is the guy that doesn't keep guns in his house because his wife thinks they are "icky"
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Now someone do Sanchez
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmm...

This is the guy that doesn't keep guns in his house because his wife thinks they are "icky"

Do you know the man? I do, and he's a damned fine man and officer, who has spent decades in the service of this country, and has been wounded doing so more than once. Keep your dumbass comments about him to yourself.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#8]
"I never received even one piece of actionable intelligence from (Clinton's Counter-Terrorism Advisor) Richard Clarke..."
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmm...

Do you know the man? I do, and he's a damned fine man and officer, who has spent decades in the service of this country, and has been wounded doing so more than once. Keep your dumbass comments about him to yourself.

Yes, because this isn't a board or anything like that.  

I like Franks, but the guy's entitled to his opinions.
Quit acting like an offended teenage girl.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, having sat down drinking coffee with the man on many an 0-dark thirty morning, I considered him a friend as well as my commander, and I do get offended when someone insults a friend of mine. If that isn't to your liking, that's too bad.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmm...

Yes, because this isn't a board or anything like that.  

I like Franks, but the guy's entitled to his opinions.
Quit acting like an offended teenage girl.

Just going by HIS OWN WORDS in his interview in the NRA magazine!  Do I know the man??? DO YOU???

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, having sat down drinking coffee with the man on many an 0-dark thirty morning, I considered him a friend as well as my commander, and I do get offended when someone insults a friend of mine. If that isn't to your liking, that's too bad.

No insult intended or made.  Just speaking the truth!

In the NRA interview, he stated, in the Queens own English, that he keeps all of his personal firearms in his office, because his wife does not want them in their house.  He respects her wishes.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No insult intended or made.  Just speaking the truth!

In the NRA interview, he stated, in the Queens own English, that he keeps all of his personal firearms in his office, because his wife does not want them in their house.  He respects her wishes.  

There is nothing wrong with pleasing/obeying the better, half. Heck it could be worse, he could not own one firearm, and could be anti-gun. But I guess people don't realize that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top