Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 5:42:07 AM EDT
Dayumm she's fine! Anybody else seein' this? Table grade for sure...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:48:09 AM EDT
[#1]

In the interweb world of lusting over women we will never have a chance to meet,much less bang..she is way down on my list.Maybe somewhere between the blonde chick from friends and Katie Curic.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:50:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I like Kiran better, who is looking rather hot this morning.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#3]
She's showing some clevage this morning and just got dunked in the pool.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:00:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Juliet just got tossed into the wading pool outside the studio. I guess it's just too much to hope for, but I'd love a nip shot through that tight sweater! Yes, Kiran is fine too...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#5]
      I almost started a thread on this when I saw her get in the pool. G**D***IT, she is HOT. My favorite Juliet moment was when she beat Julian in basketball.  I wonder how long his Man-Card was suspended for that ?. (Not that I could have done better.)
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:44:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
      I almost started a thread on this when I saw her get in the pool. G**D***IT, she is HOT. My favorite Juliet moment was when she beat Julian in basketball.  I wonder how long his Man-Card was suspended for that ?. (Not that I could have done better.)

I wouldn't mind a quick one-on-one with her but I don't know that round ball would be my choice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top