Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 8:20:05 PM EDT
I took the plunge yesterday and forked over the money to become a card carrying member of the team. I'm curious about how long before my little member title thingy changes and if I get access to the Team forum? I tried to get into it but it just reloads the GD list instead of taking me in. Is there something I'm supposed to do to activate my membership? I shot an email off to the webmaster yesterday but nothing back yet. Just checking to make sure I didn't hose the whole process!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Give it a week or two and we'll see you in the team forum.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#2]

w00t !!  

You'll be able to tell that it's been processed because your title at the left (by your name) will change, and you'll have a generic avatar/picture (until you upload your own).

GoatBoy usually processes the memberships over the weekend (but also has a busy life/real job).  So, if you're lucky, it'll be this weekend, but if not probably not until next.

Plus - we need time to delete all the threads bad-mouthing you in the Team Forum !    j/k
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha!! Thanks guys. Be sure to hide the evidence and make sure there are no loose "Man, that s1rGr1nG0 guy is a total prick!" quotes hiding in someones thread!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ha!! Thanks guys. Be sure to hide the evidence and make sure there are no loose "Man, that s1rGr1nG0 guy is a total prick!" quotes hiding in someones thread!

<Runs off to start one befoe he becomes a team member>

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC, mine was active by thursday
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:01:43 PM EDT
[#6]
just got mine activated earlier  this week. took about 2 weeks. so no worries. see you in the team forum soon.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top