Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 6:03:17 PM EDT
and have seen several military families and relatives of our boys in the aftermath of Fallujah being interviewed about their sons death. I really want to bitch-slap this Sheehan dike and her fucked-up ilk. Her son, the hero that he is, is doing flips in his grave at Arlington. Stupid woman trying to pimp her sons death for this shit.   God Bless The United States of America....we still have a bunch of good guys on our side.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
They are going to replay it at midnight EDT.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Every liberal fucktard needs to watch this program.  They need to put down their pickets and watch these marines fighting to give freedom to Iraqis.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#3]
The young wife of fallen Cpl. Shane Kielion is really difficult to watch as she speaks. I found myself almost tearing up as I heard her and the FOX reporter telling the story.

Their son was born minutes after he was killed.

I could see the pain in her eyes though she did do a good job of suppressing it for most of the show. At the end of the show she expressed her feelings about the war now that her husband has been killed and although she wasn't as steadfast in her support of it as the other families, she still didn't have real bitterness or resentment.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I felt some pressure on the back of my eyes while watching the program. It will be aired once again at 12:00 EST tonight. I highly suggest you guys stay up and watch it if you have yet to see it, it is worth the loss of sleep.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Great show...and something you'd never see on any channel except Fox.  

I'm sure the parents of some of these Marines would like to bitch slap Cindy Sheehan.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Can I be the first one in line to slap this cunt?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm sure anyone in line will gladly step aside for you, Brian.

Edit to add: good to see you online.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Good to see you around, sir.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Hell of a show. I recorded it and I am going to pass it around. Not everybody has Fox around here.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I saw the segment of you and your family.  Do you have an agent yet?  Just kidding.  By the way, did you know that www.snopes.com has a web page devoted to you?  It is very complimentary.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I started watching the show by myself, when my 10 year old daughter came in and sat down with me. My Mother in Law is visiting for the weekend and had started up a card game with my wife and my oldest daughter, when the MIL shouted to my youngest daughter to come and play. She passed on a card game with Grandma, and watched the entire show with me, much to my delight. She asked me a lot of questions, and I enjoyed our discussion about what we were watching.

Diesel06: Glad to see you here, and thanks for your leadership in this war. God Bless those who have served with you and have sacriced so much. I'm sure you know that many members here pray regularly for you guys over there, as well as your families back at home. Stay safe.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:57:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Truly inspiring. Anyone who feels like running down todays youth needs to watch it. These are Marines in the finest tradition of the Corps. Just change the names and dates and these are the same guys that fought at Belleu Wood, Iwo Jima, the Chosin reservoir and Hue City.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yes Sir!

And post pictures.    

Glad too see you online.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes Sir!

And post pictures.    

Glad too see you online.  

Shit, her own son would slap her, if he were alive.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:17:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes Sir!

And post pictures.    

Glad too see you online.  

Shit, her own son would slap her, if he were alive.

And based on the requests from other family members written to her, I suspect some of them are growing weary of her dishonoring his memory as well.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:22:53 PM EDT
[#16]
She makes my blood boil trying to force her agenda on the memory of her son...
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm watching it now.

I think myself accursed I was not there, and hold my manhood cheap.

God bless you and your men, Brian.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:43:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The young wife of fallen Cpl. Shane Kielion is really difficult to watch as she speaks. I found myself almost tearing up as I heard her and the FOX reporter telling the story.

Their son was born minutes after he was killed.

I could see the pain in her eyes though she did do a good job of suppressing it for most of the show. At the end of the show she expressed her feelings about the war now that her husband has been killed and although she wasn't as steadfast in her support of it as the other families, she still didn't have real bitterness or resentment.

man, what about that black kid??? raised by a single mother, he was a good student and even played the violin before he joined the corps at 17. his mother said he didn't just die for our freedom, he died for the freedom of all mankind...god bless marine corps moms!

bet she won't be on cnn or the big 3...a black mom who's son paid the ultimate price and STILL supports the cause he died for??? not good press...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:06:08 AM EDT
[#19]

+1

Good show to watch..."OVER THERE" was being replayed in about the same time slot.  I wonder how it did against the truth.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:13:08 AM EDT
[#20]
The show turned out pretty decent.  Gotta say I am pissed at Fox for not putting the time segment in for the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation like I was hoping.   hey hit it very briefly.   I was very pleased that Fox spent most of the time talking about the fallen and their family.  These families are so strong, you see how they didn't make excuses or place blame on anything?  Just awesome Americans.  Yeah, Ms Smith came off very strong, her son was stationed in Keflavik Iceland before coming to 3/5.  I used to be stationed there a few years before him and we shared a lot of same stories and memories.  Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks again to you all.  I haven't been on trhe web much and saw this new layout, looks sharp.  Hope to see you all online more often.  

Semper Fidelis,
Tosh

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The show turned out pretty decent.  Gotta say I am pissed at Fox for not putting the time segment in for the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation like I was hoping.   hey hit it very briefly.   I was very pleased that Fox spent most of the time talking about the fallen and their family.  These families are so strong, you see how they didn't make excuses or place blame on anything?  Just awesome Americans.  Yeah, Ms Smith came off very strong, her son was stationed in Keflavik Iceland before coming to 3/5.  I used to be stationed there a few years before him and we shared a lot of same stories and memories.  Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks again to you all.  I haven't been on trhe web much and saw this new layout, looks sharp.  Hope to see you all online more often.  

Semper Fidelis,
Tosh

Tosh, if you're the same Marine that was in this program...thanks bud!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Semper Fidelis,
Tosh

Tosh, if you're the same Marine that was in this program...thanks bud!

He is.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Semper Fidelis,
Tosh

It's we who should be (and are) thanking you and all the rest of our people over there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good to see you around, sir.

+1!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Semper Fidelis,
Tosh

As mentioned above by the good Captain, here is a link to the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation

"The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation is a non-profit, tax exempt corporation of volunteer men and women dedicated to providing financial assistance in the form of scholarships for higher education to deserving sons and daughters of United States Marines and children of former Marines, with particular attention being given to children whose parent was killed or wounded in action."

Skip that next rifle accessory and hit the "Donate Now" button to help a worthy cause.

Great to see you out here sir. Please visit more often!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top