Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 12:17:01 PM EDT
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2677565

This mofo made this little video and thinks that its funny or going to do something besides bring down the fury of America.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont read crap like that.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Well thanks for sharing. I guess I wasn't asking for your counsel then.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

good, because I never studied law.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

good, because I never studied law.

Sgatr15

good thing, because he probably wasnt looking for legal counsel either
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Today, we received an 11-minute threat to our troops featuring a horse-riding Osama, replete with infomercial quality graphics. We deleted a number of graphic images which made the running time under 5 minutes. (Note: This piece still contains some graphic audio beginning at 01:00 and running until 01:50). We researched the submitting agency, www.hkmah.net, and determined it to be a Saudi tech company. Thus, while we cannot with absolute certainty identify this piece's provenance, we think it's fair to assume that it is not the work of a militia group, but rather is the product of an IT guy using an outdated version of After Effects.

If you'd like to write to those responsible for this, their email address is: [email protected]. Although their English seems somewhat limited, we suspect they'll get your point.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#6]
You would think after a while we would be able to trace the sources of where videos like these come from.  But ofcourse the Saudis are our friends.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Of course they are... Just like everyone in America is of the same mind. And Hillary isn't going to pander to the gun owners. I guess I don't get why they think they can annoy us with videos like this. But a sheik on camel back is as easy to run over in a humvee coming towards us as it is running away.

I was pictureing when they were riding real fast like, and pointing they were running from justice and pointing to their favorite rock to hide under.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: If you'd like to write to those responsible for this, their email address is: [email protected]. Although their English seems somewhat limited, we suspect they'll get your point.
I e-mailed them a Club Gitmo pic.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Unfortunately, the video glamorizes their folk hero and shows the deaths of many of our troops.  I have to say - we've seen a rather one-sided set of video lately.  I've really been wondering what the other side produces, and this is a disturbing awakening.  I bet this is viewed differently by those on the other side of the fence.  

So we've declared war on the Nation of Islam?!  Sweet.  When can we start popping those f'ers?  I know it's not that simple, but I long for the days when the Nazis were bad and we were good and we beat their tails.  I'm afraid it will never be that simple again.  Now we deal with these screwballs living amongst us, IEDs and threats from afar like this.  Bah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top