Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 12:34:18 AM EDT
Back in the day when my old man drove a truck for a livin. Why god damn those guys could drive. None of this lookin at my cellphone in your lane crap these assholes do today. Those guys took pride in the fact that they were better drivers because that is what they do.   Now?  Hell my grandmother drives better than most an she's dead.     Sorry to all good truck drivers out there, I know you are out there somewhere.......
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
The Knights of the Highway!

There are still a lot of professional drivers out there but there are also a lot of morons who shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I hear what your saying. Some people can't drive without a cell phone stuck to their ear anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top