Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 1:05:11 PM EDT
that would make you break your wedding vows? Assuming you're married of course...

(Or, if you're one of the ladies here, is there a guy out there?)

Actress? Singer? Politician? Friend? Co-worker?

Is there someone who would/could make you break your vows if you could have a night (or the rest of your life) with them?

For me, I don't think there is anyone I would break my vows for.. I would get the divorce first and then go to town

j/k dear...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think there is a woman out there that could coerce me into taking wedding vows.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
My marriage vows are not just with my wife, but also with God.

So the answer is "NO"

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I dont think there is a woman out there that could coerce me into taking wedding vows.

LOL...that is a believable statement coming from you.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been tempted many, many times but I have always turned them down.
The most recent was with a very nice looking woman here at work. She had asked me out-right if I would have sex with her multiple times. I finally simply told her that it is not going to happen so would she please leave me alone. Since then she has not mentioned it at all and still remains friendly.
The problem is that I keep seeing those breasts all wrapped up in that tight blouse.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The most recent was with a very nice looking woman here at work. She had asked me out-right if I would have sex with her multiple times. I finally simply told her that it is not going to happen so would she please leave me alone. Since then she has not mentioned it at all and still remains friendly.
The problem is that I keep seeing those breasts all wrapped up in that tight blouse.

OMG that is a sure fire way to get on my last fucking nerve.

I hate that crap, like what am I a piece of meat?

not a day goes by....
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#7]
No.  I've thought about it.  I still like to look at women.  I still get flattered when they flirt.  But I have too much to lose.  My wife.  My daughter.   My self-respect.   No one of them is worth two or three minutes of fun.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

not a day goes by....

LOL some of us WISH we had that problem...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

not a day goes by....

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#11]
oh , hell. i'm not a freaking pretty boy stud by anymeans, but have been tempted on several occasions. but just he thought of my wife a.k.a. da lil general cutting off my nuts ,and quote "shoot you with your own guns" keeps me on the straight and narrow. still like to flirt once in awhile thogh, harmless .

dead-meat
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Sgtar15 has got it right..."untill death do us part!"  ...very selfish to try satisfying the lust of the flesh with the resulting hurt ya  would put on the wife, the resulting loss of trust, devistation of the family, disintrigation of the community...the ripple effect is stagering...and then ya would have to live with the results...NOT worth it...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:54:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

not a day goes by....

You should hear the one about her sister! She still hits me up when we go to her house. It's a curse I tell you.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I think Angelina Jolie holds the record for most marriages destroyed.

I was going to say Angelina Jolie, for both me and my wife!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Nope.  Not worth the financial upheaval it would cause.

10-32
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Amen!  Preach it, Brother!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Good man.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

So the answer is "NO"

Sgat1r5

I hate to agree with you but AMEN to that! Remember that marraige is a religious principle. If you're not including religion in it you might as well get a civil union.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I won't mess around on my wife.  If she's present, and approves, and is enjoying herself, that is another matter.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

not a day goes by....

too funny!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So the answer is "NO"

Sgat1r5

I hate to agree with you but AMEN to that! Remember that marraige is a religious principle. If you're not including religion in it you might as well get a civil union.

yeah well, I may have been wrong about you.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Yeah.

Brad.

Pitt, that is.

I knew he wasnt born male
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top