Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 9:27:14 AM EDT
18 YO daughter is at her dad's house for her b-day. After the party ,dad says honey this is the last child-support check your mother is gunna receive from me. I want you to take this check to her and then come back here and tell me what her expression was when you handed her the last check. Daughter soon arives back at dad's. Excitedly he asks her what her mother sad. She says mom told her to tell him "you're not really my daddy"
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
True in so many cases.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#2]
It's funny because it's true, there is an instance of that happening in my extended family, just waiting for the shit to hit the fan when the kid figures it out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#3]
OUCH
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
True in so many cases.

I would agree, in the past before the advent of DNA testing, the courts would legally(is not the same as biologicially) recognize any male that is close to the female as the legal father in an attempt to minimize the burden on the govt, remember the old false assumptions arriving at false conclusions.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#5]
This is why I paid for a test to prove my son was in fact my son...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
True in so many cases.

I would agree, in the past before the advent of DNA testing, the courts would legally(is not the same as biologicially) recognize any male that is close to the female as the legal father in an attempt to minimize the burden on the govt, remember the old false assumptions arriving at false conclusions.

even if you can prove the husband is not the father he still has to pay
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"you're not really my daddy"

In a just world, he'd have had a good case for justifiable homocide at that moment.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#8]
There was an article on foxnews recently that said 1 in 25 males are not the father of of their child or about 4%. I will see if I can find the link.

Link added: www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165356,00.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top