Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 7:30:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#2]
ok, thanks for the history lesson on french in montreal, what about everything else???

are the english speaking cities in canada really not that different than the u.s.?

oh yeah...HOW ABOUT SOME PICS??? (couldn't find the icon hooyah...)
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:42:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#5]
cool beans! when i was a kid, i HATED to travel cuz it usually meant we were moving. now, i love to travel but lack the funds! i live through others now like some cultural vampire...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh, f*ck Montreal, and the French that live there....typical rude Frenchie types, many, even though they can speak English, won't just to screw with you. Glad you had a good trip, but I won't be going any time soon (and I have been there, several times...for the record it is a beautiful city, with a ton of hot women....but IMO the people suck)
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top