Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 5:52:31 AM EDT
I found this googling something else about Bagdhad. Dont these people have something better to do than spit on our troops...metaphoricaly speaking?

If it's a dupe, ignore it.

www.iraqbodycount.net/
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I am about ready to suggest that anyone that put out crap like this should be tried for treason.

I am tired of it.

BAD PEOPLE NEED KILLING AND THAT'S WHAT OUR MILITARY DOES!!!!!!!!

LIBERALS ARE BAD PEOPLE!..

add it up.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
So what kill ratio does that represent? "Insurgents" are civilians by definition. What's the body count of civilians and police killed by "insurgents."

And what would the body count be if we REALLY did what was necessary...like say flattening Fallujah or some such? I think a 26,000+ body count represents extraordinary restraint on the part of our military.

I noticed there was no 'Contact Us' link on that webpage. Asshats.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Shit happens.  Who said life was fair anyways?

-Smalls
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:12:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Should I look?  Its a nice sunny day.  Everything is pretty peacefull in my world?  Patty
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:14:38 AM EDT
[#5]
THey never say who kills the civilians, they like to have you assume Bush killed them all.  I'd say more than 3/4's were killed by the insurgent/terrorist turds.  Who does all the car bombings and IED's?  Not the troops, the terrorist terds.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:19:15 AM EDT
[#6]
25k civilians, much lower than the long forgotten tsunami victims
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:22:19 AM EDT
[#7]
What upsets me more is the constant bodycount reminder of how many of our troops have been killed.

I'm all about respecting the dead... So don't do it to further your political agenda. The media should be happy there's a war on so they can report on it. Idiots.  

(Make so mistake, I don't want innocent civilians to die ... But it happens in EVERY war)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top