Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 5:43:28 AM EDT
WTF kind of person calls them self great or a pioneer or a prodigy. That's like giving yourself your own nick name.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Hollywood loaded with idiots?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Got someone in mind?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Got someone in mind?

Oh nothing, I was watching tv and a short commercial came up for some special about the movie biz, the director said something to the effect "I am a Pioneer and so much more" not his words my words on the bs that came out of his mouth. Not sure who it was I couldn't tell you who played the hulk better of directors. I know Haley Barey, Brad Pitt, Tom Arnold, Tim Burton, Tom Cruise, Adam Sandlers, and Jim Carey and that is about as far as my hollyfood knowledge goes..

Just pisses me off when people talk about how special they are, it's no ones place to say they are special. Now if some one else wanted to say that person is grand fine by me. But to try calling your self a genius is fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:54:38 AM EDT
[#4]
"MATT DAMON!"
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:56:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"MATT DAMON!"

Forgot that one, I like him in dogma, don't like the other guy he is always with.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually, I am betting it is more of a way to make themselfs stand out, or at least they are trying to stand out.

The entertainment industry is a tought biz and you got to be cocky to succeed.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
With apologies to Mark Twain...

"Imagine you are an idiot, and imagine you are a Hollywood star... ah, but I
repeat myself."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top