Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 10:52:47 PM EDT

1minute exposure gonna do a few 30 minute exposures tonight getting ready to take off for the mountains.

FUN FUN
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't wait to move out of the city.

Been out there 20 minutes and saw ONE freaking meteor.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't wait to move out of the city.

Been out there 20 minutes and saw ONE freaking meteor.

Im in a freaking bright city, vegas. But half hour out of town dark as night and stars all around. Just waiting for the batterys to charge for the camera.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:13:43 AM EDT
[#5]
sum a biatch.

I got out there and the dirt road I planned on using was all to shit from the rain, being in a car I had to pull off next to it and setup.... Damn traffic fucked every shot I had up. People where driving 35 on a 65 trying to see shit and screwing up how I had setup the camera before I left.

All my images got washed out by the light, 30 minutes each shot down the damn drain

Pictures to come
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top