Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 5:56:43 PM EDT
I just received my case of Swiss 7.5mmx55mm match ammo. It came in a cool Swiss marked box w/ a nice Swiss seal on it. I cut the seal and opened the box, and it had a bunch of very neatly packed boxes, each wrapped in sealed wax paper, each one labeled real purty..... just like a box of Swiss chocolates. Those Swiss dudes got it going on. It makes me want to buy a Saab and eat Swiss cheese.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#1]
A Saab is made in Sweden, which is like a whole other country in a completely different region.  Swiss cheese comes from all over the place.  Go shoot the ammo though,,it sounds like it should be good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A Saab is made in Sweden, which is like a whole other country in a completely different region.  Swiss cheese comes from all over the place.  Go shoot the ammo though,,it sounds like it should be good stuff.

OK........I'm a dumbass. I admit it freely.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]

TacticalStrat proudly proclaimed:

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

TacticalStrat proudly proclaimed:

Now that's sig-line material right there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top