Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 10:19:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, but all we have to do is cut off their heads with a sword, and game over...or can only the Highlander do it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought there could be only one?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you guys are all missing the real point here...

Would you hit it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

www.emediawire.com/prfiles/2005/01/26/202074/Jelsma++JPEG_newsletter.jpg

Would you hit it?

WITH A LASER WEINER!!!

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Holy monkey!

Talk about false doctrine!

That's what happens when silly people take little tiny bits of the Bible out of context and apply it to some stupid idea they already had. The Bible makes NO claim that there are immortals living among us in human flesh, nor would it tolerate such an idea as having anything to do with Christianity.

The person who wrote that book is just an utterly silly person who is in contact with a whole bunch of crazy, not with any "immortals".

Blargh!!!

"Before that time he had never revealed his true identity. At the time, I was still a Southern Baptist, but had started visiting a new church called Unity.Unity had a bookstore, and I had been browsing one Sunday when from the top shelf, a book literally fell on my head. I was new to metaphysics, reincarnation, and anything spiritual, as far as books were concerned. Yes, I had gained knowledge from traveling in the spirit worlds, but I had assumed no one knew anything about this information but me, which was pretty naive of me at the time. The beings I talked with never told me to go read this or that book, so I did not realize others knew some of the things I knew. I decided God must want me to read this book, so I climbed up the ladder and got the second volume as well. These two books, Unveiled Mysteries and The Magic Presence, confirmed some of what I had been experiencing. They also provided new information that I was thrilled to know was readily available in the physical world."

Yeah. GOD told her to read that book...

This woman is either completely insane or is trafficking with demons. For her sake, I hope she is just crazy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

sure
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Holy monkey!

Talk about false doctrine!

That's what happens when silly people take little tiny bits of the Bible out of context and apply it to some stupid idea they already had. The Bible makes NO claim that there are immortals living among us in human flesh, nor would it tolerate such an idea as having anything to do with Christianity.

The person who wrote that book is just an utterly silly person who is in contact with a whole bunch of crazy, not with any "immortals".

Blargh!!!

Ya think?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#12]
There have been documented cases in recent years of people being brought back from the dead, especially in third-world countries, after long bouts of fervent intercessory prayer from concerned church members, grieved family members, etcetera..

This usually happens in areas where Christianity is growing rapidly.

Praise the Lord!

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

sure

That's it?...sure??
WTF is sure?

SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR SON!

HOW WOULD YOU HIT IT?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
if these immortals are actually resurected, would that classify them as some form of "super" zombie?

mike

Indeed.

Get the flame throwers.

I will bring the marshmallows.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

sure

That's it?...sure??
WTF is sure?

HOW WOULD YOU HIT IT?

LIKE A RETARD ON A DRUM SET SIR!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
There have been documented cases in recent years of people being brought back from the dead, especially in third-world countries, after long bouts of fervent intercessory prayer from concerned church members, grieved family members, etcetera..

Praise the Lord!

That's not what she is alleging.

She is alleging that people are being resurrected to life and are living among us, and performing at times miraculous works.

I think not.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Bible makes NO claim that there are immortals living among us in human flesh, nor would it tolerate such an idea as having anything to do with Christianity.

it does to! i read it on her website

Are you TRYING to give me a stroke???

The closest Biblical thing I can think of is that the Bible does say Angels sometimes appear in the form of human flesh. But the Bible doesn't say that they live among us and have houses and bank accounts...
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Ok.

Despite being totally wrong and inappropriate, that is funny.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Praise the Lord!

That's not what she is alleging.

She is alleging that people are being resurrected to life and are living among us, and performing at times miraculous works.

I think not.

Oh.

Kinda like 'highlander', huh?

So....does this thread get moved to 'religion' or 'movies'?

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#20]
And I thought this site had some wierdos.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Oh.

Kinda like 'highlander', huh?

Sort of, only the people in her sick little fantasy aren't bound by time and space.

So....does this thread get moved to 'religion' or 'movies'?

It is an NJOTD thread.

Nut
Job
Of
The
Day
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#22]
This is from "Bill" a member on  their message board:

Subject: Re: Hey !
Folks, I realize I haven't said much, but have been rather limited in my time available. I thought I might mention my experience with violet flame and blue flame decrees has been quite favorable. They have been very uplifting and seem to purify my energies, turn me in a positive direction. The blue flame decrees help a lot for defending against dark forces. If I have anticipatory anxiety before a presentation or something I often repeat the "Lord Michael before, Lord Michael behind..." one over and over. Soon I feel more peaceful. Likewise if I have trouble sleeping I'll repeat it. It even helps me when I'm going to the bathroom (#2), helps things go along a lot faster! I suppose I could be critisized for being disrespectful, mentioning it in this regard, but the truth is we need help with the mundane matters in life! (Moderator: If you'd like to post this message in another column that would be fine.) Bill

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#23]
In a late breaking news update, these immortals that walk among us can only be seen via special glasses:

Citizens are encouraged to follow the lead of one of Earth's leading citizens in dealing with the threat posed by the immortals:

Piper is quoted as saying: "I came here to kick ass and to chew bubble gum. I am all out of bubble gum."

Be careful out there. Big Immortal Brother is watching....

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:43:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Praise the Lord!

any links?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#26]
[

That's it?...sure??
WTF is sure?

HOW WOULD YOU HIT IT?

/\ /\ /\ couple of office buddys just walked by and stared at me after I read this...I'm laughing like a dumbass.  Thanks needed that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
This is from "Bill" a member on  their message board:

Subject: Re: Hey !
Folks, I realize I haven't said much, but have been rather limited in my time available. I thought I might mention my experience with violet flame and blue flame decrees has been quite favorable. They have been very uplifting and seem to purify my energies, turn me in a positive direction. The blue flame decrees help a lot for defending against dark forces. If I have anticipatory anxiety before a presentation or something I often repeat the "Lord Michael before, Lord Michael behind..." one over and over. Soon I feel more peaceful. Likewise if I have trouble sleeping I'll repeat it. It even helps me when I'm going to the bathroom (#2), helps things go along a lot faster! I suppose I could be critisized for being disrespectful, mentioning it in this regard, but the truth is we need help with the mundane matters in life! (Moderator: If you'd like to post this message in another column that would be fine.) Bill

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

sure

That's it?...sure??
WTF is sure?

HOW WOULD YOU HIT IT?

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

with my everlasting woody.

ETA - is she a friggin Vulcan or something?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
In a late breaking news update, these immortals that walk among us can only be seen via special glasses:

www.choof.org/archives/images/roddy_roddy_piper.gif

Citizens are encouraged to follow the lead of one of Earth's leading citizens in dealing with the threat posed by the immortals:

yuchtar.users4.50megs.com/RodTheyLive.jpg

Piper is quoted as saying: "I came here to kick ass and to chew bubble gum. I am all out of bubble gum."

Be careful out there. Big Immortal Brother is watching....

www.joblo.com/images_arrow_reviews/arrow-theylive.jpg

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

Like a screen door in a Florida Hurricane!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

with my everlasting woody.

ETA - is she a friggin Vulcan or something?

+10 points for creativity
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Ok guys, so what round do we need for these "immortals?"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

sure

That's it?...sure??
WTF is sure?

HOW WOULD YOU HIT IT?

like a run-away, certain to derail freight train hauling nitro-glycerin sir!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you hit it?

sure

That's it?...sure??
WTF is sure?

HOW WOULD YOU HIT IT?

I WOULD HIT THAT LIKE A RENTED MULE SIR!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#36]
For all you guys that would "hit it", be very concerned if she want's to take you home to meet her family (at
least the surviving members),

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top