Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2005 10:01:56 AM EDT

The family of American soldier Casey Sheehan, who was killed in Iraq on April 4, 2004, has broken its silence and spoken out against his mother Cindy Sheehan's anti-war vigil against George Bush held outside the president's Crawford, Texas ranch.

The following email was received by the DRUDGE REPORT from Cherie Quarterolo, Casey's aunt and godmother:

Our family has been so distressed by the recent activities of Cindy we are breaking our silence and we have collectively written a statement for release. Feel free to distribute it as you wish. Thanks Ð Cherie

In response to questions regarding the Cindy Sheehan/Crawford Texas issue:

Sheehan Family Statement:

The Sheehan Family lost our beloved Casey in the Iraq War and we have been silently, respectfully grieving. We do not agree with the political motivations and publicity tactics of Cindy Sheehan. She now appears to be promoting her own personal agenda and notoriety at the the expense of her son's good name and reputation. The rest of the Sheehan Family supports the troops, our country, and our President, silently, with prayer and respect.

Sincerely,

Casey Sheehan's grandparents, aunts, uncles and numerous cousins.

Translation: "STFU you despicable, self-serving, insipid bitch!"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That's going to make for an akward thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Kind of like the Murrah building attack in OKC back in 1995. We lost family in the blast.

But there was one particular mother, who needs not be named, who was ALWAYS in front of the cameras. We used to joke that it was more dangerous to get between her and the camera than it was searching the wreckage for survivors.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]

LOS ANGELES - JANUARY 6: Mother Cindy Sheehan who's son Army Spc. Casey Austin Sheehan was killed recently in Iraq speaks during "Words and Music in Honor of Fahrenheit 9/11" on January 6, 2005 at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, California.

Now who is that in the backround (both literally & figuratively)??? Help me out here... is that Jabba the Hutt, the Stay Puff Marshmellowman, or someone else perhaps?  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#4]
She's nuttier than a California fruitcake.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope. Post traumatic stress syndrome. And I would suspect she hasn't gotten help, and isn't handling it well.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nope. Post traumatic stress syndrome. And I would suspect she hasn't gotten help, and isn't handling it well.

I'm begining to think she never got past postpartum .
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#7]
She's doing it for the attention...you should hear the statements she made about Bush a year ago (POSITIVE)...she only recently changed her mind from a gnerally "moderate" grieving/understanding parent to a leftwing uber-loon-bitch.

There was a mom of soldier  (not sheehan) that died in a HELO COLLISION in Iraq on O Reilly last night.  Her sone died in a fucking accident that could have easily happened in the US and she's going on and on about how Bush lied and her little boy died...she makes him out to be a helpless pawn even though she admitted that he was for the war in iraq and helping the iraqi people...he also appeared to be much older than the little boy she made him out to be (he looked about 30-35).

They are a disgrace.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel shame for her.

What is that big fat beached whale in the background. That is one darn ugly looking glob of flesh
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:54:29 AM EDT
[#9]
She was already an Anti-War Liberal douchebag BEFORE her son's death. Now she has the full weight of the Victim Machine backing her, pushing her into Madness. Medea Benjamin and all the other traitorous twats are "supporting" her.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe she missed out on the Vietnam days of peace love and happiness...She is catching up.

When the left gets done using her, when she can not suck up anymore, they will throw her out....Just like a used tampon.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Soldiers die.  

Should you miss them and grieve for them?  Absolutely.
Should you be grateful to them for their service?  You'd better.
Should you honor their memory?  Damn right.

What you DON'T do is what this stupid bitch is doing.  I don't care if she is depressed.  She needs to STFU and get back to being grateful for her son's service.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#12]
She was quoted as saying that Bush should send his own daughters to war if he believes in it so much.

First of all, he has no obligation to do any such thing, and second of all, PARENTS DO NOT SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO WAR!

She also said, "I can't see why Bush can't take one hour to talk to me."  What does she want Bush to do, his job or kiss her ass and beg forgiveness?  Besides, he already has talked to her!

What a bitch.

Yes, I said that.  I can't even feel sorry for her for losing her son.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top