Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 1:31:06 AM EDT
Anybody else like the show?   I wonder if it'll ever come back.   I've found the first 2 seasons at the video store but dont know if there is a 3rd or ??    

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:39:58 AM EDT
[#1]
It was canceled soon after the second season ended.

Enjoy the re-runs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:57:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It was canceled soon after the second season ended.

Enjoy the re-runs.

DAMN

I really liked George

I thought that Mandy Patinkin was perfect for his role as Rube
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:00:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Rube made the show, he's an excellent actor.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Rube made the show, he's an excellent actor.  

Yeah, Mandy P. is a good actor, and now he's doing pharmaceutical comercials
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:21:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I really like this show as well. I watch very little TV beyond Discovery, TLC, History and FOX News channels. DLM has a very original premise and the story lines can be very thought provoking. My favorite, was the vignette with Billy Idol who plays an aging rock star at the end of his life lamenting all the "cool" things he did.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:48:26 AM EDT
[#6]
edit:

dang, dang wrong post wrong, topic.

saw the show, never got into it, since i think i missed the first epsiodes. i usually have to see somthign from the start.

Ronald
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top