Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 2:06:58 PM EDT
A friend just sent me this, I was wondering if any of you guys have seen it already.  It sounds pretty rediculous to me, if anybody wants to refute anything that you know is not true in it please post it for me.

www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2005/060705controlleddemolition.htm
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
tag for when i have sound.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
if anybody wants to refute anything that you know is not true in it please post it for me.

Yeah, I watched 2 planes fly into the WTC towers.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#3]
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Weird....

A 165,000# airplane thats fully loaded with people and jet fuel runs into the side of a building.

Do they think that nothing is going to happen except on the part that the plane touches?  Have they ever heard of reverberations?  How about vibration?  

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure what they are thinking... That the terrorists planted explosives, THEN went to all the trouble to hijack planes and fly them into the buildings that already had explosives in them? And to even be so good as to crash right near the explosives.... wtf??
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
if anybody wants to refute anything that you know is not true in it please post it for me.

+1.

One plane, at least.  I had awakened to news that "a plane" had hit the first tower, I figured Cessna.

News went on, took a shower, toweling off and I saw a live helicopter shot of the fire from the first plane.

Then the second plane went in on live TV.

That's all the evidence I'll ever need.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
That was gayer then 2 men havin anal sex.

did you see how they edited the interviews fuckin hilarious
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.

One plane, at least.  I had awakened to news that "a plane" had hit the first tower, I figured Cessna.

News went on, took a shower, toweling off and I saw a live helicopter shot of the fire from the first plane.

Then the second plane went in on live TV.

That's all the evidence I'll ever need.  

Nah, they faked that footage just like they faked the moon landings.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#9]
These people can't be for real.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
These people can't be for real.

They can be real, and even serious - but they'll never be very bright, now will they?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#12]
We need 20 cc's of tinfoil STAT!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#13]
What a Croc.  I've seen a similar video about the pentagon, but it alleged that the terrorists used a cruise missile instead of an airplane.  Ok fine, explain to me where the airplane went that is said to have hit the pentagon then.  I'm waiting....... anyway no matter what happens, no matter how tragic people will always try this crap.  So many people try this when it is BS that when something different actually did happen (kennedy's murder) no one pays attention.  Maybe that's a bad example since people do believe it and it's denied cause of other reasons.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#14]
People will say ANYTHING to make a buck.  They don't mind dancing on the bodies of victims to do it.

The First Amendment is a bitch sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Comparing a truck bomb to a Boeing 767 is rediculous. All I have to say is: "F=MA"

The building's steel was made to withstand fire, but not a 100 ton chunk of aluminum slamming into it at 600 miles per hour. All fireproofing material would have been scoured off the steel at that velocity.

As for the "detonations 20 or so floors below the fire during the collapse", consider the amount of pressures created by the floors collapsing above. Although some air would vent upwards, it would compress down and seek a natural vent. If an elevator door is open 20 floors down, the air will naturally seek the path of least resistance venting itself 20 floors down.

Everything else is mere speculation designed to place doubt. Sad
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:27:29 PM EDT
[#16]
These people are fucking nuts!

Anything to make Bush look bad!  These are the same people that blame the Hurricanes on Bush, what next?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Nothing beats a "documentary" narrated by a 20 year old kid.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:30:24 PM EDT
[#18]
If you get one of these guys talking long enough, they will dive right into outright subversive speech.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Yep.  Notice how "nervous" and shaky his voice sounds.  Pretty funny.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah, no doubt he's real young.  Screwballs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
These people are fucking nuts!

Anything to make Bush look bad!  These are the same people that blame the Hurricanes on Bush, what next?

I watched it happen live.  I was on my computer listening to the radio when reports of the first plane hitting were reported.  I went into the living room and turned on the TV while the press was still speculating on what type of plane it was.  Most reports were saying it was a small fixed wing aircraft or helicopter.  I remember thinking, that's an awefully big fire for a Cesna or a helicopter.  The the second plane hit.

I have video's saved on my HD.  Now I don't have the means or skill to enhance or modify video but when I watch the news footage clips I have I'm not seeing any unexplained explosions or puffs of smoke below the floors that are collapsing.

Some/many of what was pointed out in the conspiricy video as explosions looked suspiciously like the sun reflecting of the glass exterior of the building.  The rest looked like normal expellation of gasses and debri evident from the internal infrastructure portions of the building collapsing before external structure.

In regards to the testimoney in the beginning about the guy that was 6 floors down from the lobby, if the destruction was so devastating capable of destroying a 50 ton press and the entire parking structure, how did they manage to get from sub-level 6 too sea-level.  Did they use the elevator or the stairs that would also have been demolished.

The Video contradicts itself here too.  First it says that the lobby was covered in a fine dust characteristic of the use of high- explosives then Mike states that when he reached the lobby was covered in soot and black.

The testimony of the fireman is laughable.  I heard a loud boom.  Oh really, well when a building the size of the WTC is collapsing I wouldn't expect it to be a quiet affair.

Just because you hear an exposion doesn't mean there was a bomb.  Lots of things that are not bombs make explosive sounds.  How many electric transformers, compressed freon tanks to support the air conditioning or Halon systems systems were in the building?  Have you ever tossed a fire extinguisher in to a fire?  I have and oddly enough it explodes.  That doesn't mean its a bomb.

As far as the steel components are concerned.  Well nobody that survived was at the point of impact to measure the temperature of the fire.  The jet fuel may have briefly burned but it did ignite the contents of the building rather well.  Fire burns and gets hotter as it consumes fuel.  We are not talking about some moron lighting a fart.

Hey lets drop a few million tons of debri and see if theres a seismic reaction.............

Ooooh and explosion a whole 50' away from the crash.

If the power was shut down weeks before 9/11 allowing bombs to be planted weeks before the event then why is it so mysteriouse that according to Security Guard Daria Coard bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the building on 09/06.

This tinfoil hat conspiricy is so full of holes it's pathetic.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
People will say ANYTHING to make a buck.  They don't mind dancing on the bodies of victims to do it.

Kinda like All the Repubs at the RNC--using 9/11 as a call for the war on terroism

Oh, and the march they are planning soon--a march from the Pentagon and then a concert.

BTW, the march is about freedoms--Those that this Administration took away thru the Patriot Acts I,II,II.5 and this war on terror--kinda of ironic huh
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kinda like All the Repubs at the RNC--using 9/11 as a call for the war on terroism

Oh, and the march they are planning soon--a march from the Pentagon and then a concert.

What? Those bastards!! Using the biggest terrorist attack in the history of the United States as a battle cry?!?!?  Finally fighting back after nearly 15 years of a one sided war?!?!?  The nerve of those evil Republicans!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
AGNTSA

Word....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
BTW, the march is about freedoms--Those that this Administration took away thru the Patriot Acts I,II,II.5 and this war on terror--kinda of ironic huh

Tool.

There has only been one PATRIOT Act passed into law -- the one shortly after 9/11. And please feel free to point out the actual sections of PATRIOT that take away your freedoms, not some Googled bullshit analysis.

And LOL @ the "documentary."
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He has a right to be scared… don’t you know Karl Rove and his hit team are going to show up any time at his door.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#27]
And they blame GWB's brother "Marvin"

Give me a fucking break. 80,000 lbs of explosives and NO ONE notices??

"Hey Janet, can you come in here and file these for me?"

"Cant sir, there are these HUGE ASS barrels of stuff in the way of the file cabinets"

Conspiracy theorists.... assholes.

Oh and who did they get to bring all the explosives in... The BIGGEST attack on US soil and no one is saying..."Ummm I feel guilty for what I have done"

shit even the Jury form the Michael Jackson is feeling the guilt and they let a child molester go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top