Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 1:39:01 PM EDT
I had "Smuggler's Blues" stuck in my head yesterday morning.  I wish I still had that tape...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
So WHERE is the link to the sountrack? Come on, hook us up man!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#2]
+1.

I have the soundtrack on my iPod. Still love it.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I still like the Glenn Fry song, Jan Hammer did a real decent job of scoring the music.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually the released soundtrack wasn't nearly as cool as most of the songs in Season One.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought the season one DVD set a while back. The music is great. So far my fav scene is Rico shaking some punk down and yelling, "who do you think you are, Michael Jackson or something?" Lol!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#7]
You belong to the city is one of my faves and smugglers blues too.

All the guest stars were cool
Only one I ever remember that didn't get away at the end was Ted Nugent.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Wasn't the DVD set delayed because they had problems getting the rights to use the music again?  My brother bought season one of Tour of Duty, and they replaced all the original music.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Jan Hammer was the best. He had a couple soundtrack albums from Miami vice. "Escape from Television" was my favorite . check it out if you ever see it in the bargain rack.

Or go here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top