Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/10/2005 12:54:13 AM EDT
Okay well all my freking lights are on now, two big dogs in this room and 2 pistols and an ar-15 fully loaded, yeah it just makes me feel safer.

Earlier today a lens cap from my camera some how dropped in the middle of the room on the tile.
Well guess what, I pick it up think some how it got knocked off something and went 7 ft into the air and dropped in the center with out me touching it.

Well just a few seconds ago it did the exact same thing after I know I placed it on top of the pc. Well bam I here something plastic drop behind me, and there it fucking was. Now I am creeped out.

And guns don't kill what cant be killed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
The ghost is trying to tell you something.

"Don't drop the soap!"

HS1
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quit burying your dead homo lovers in the basement.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:30:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:32:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Oly, have you been drinking?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:35:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This is what happens when mothers take drugs during their pregnancies.

+1
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm somewhat familar with ghost.  
Some are nice (not really active) and some are not so nice (the active ones).

It's the active ones that you should worry about.
Something you all should know.  Ghost are EVERYWHERE.  If you think you are alone, you are not.

If something moves without an explination then it was probably an active ghost.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:53:43 AM EDT
[#7]
You should give Art Bell a call!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:54:03 AM EDT
[#8]
That sucks.  Get a Guiji Board and establish comms with the ghost.  

Max
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:55:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't worry, it's just Dennis Quaid trying to tell you he still loves you.

....Or could it be Randy Quaid??  RUN!!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:00:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Slow down... I know you are scared, but just try to relax.
I am a paranormal investigator & I don't think you should freak out too much. At least not just yet.

I'd like you to take your time, and walk thru every detail that you can remember surrounding the scenario you just tried to describe.
Only this time I want you to be descriptive, using words to explain what you see & feel during said events.
Please try to explain these things in complete sentences, while double checking your spelling.
Then & only then will I be able to tell you if you might have a "ghost"

If it turns out that you do indeed have a paranormal occurance or a "ghost" in your home, I'll have to set some time aside to get out there & set up some equipment in your home that can confirm the presence,  and then we can begin the removal process.

Remember one thing. . . .
These type of situations run rampant with fear & can lead to the making of improper decisions, that ultimately could put you and or your family, at risk of inviting said presence to cross over.
We do NOT want this to happen before I can establish what exactly we are dealing with here.

Please don't hesitate to contact me in the meantime.  
I can be reached 24hrs a day for advice & consultation.

M4-CQBR

Sic vis pacem para bellum.

[email protected]      

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:07:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

imagecache2.allposters.com/images/PEPH/GT1B3.jpg

that's Patrick Swayze dumbass, you obviously don't watch enough Red Dawn
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:53:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep dumbass

What the hell is a guiji board? Quija board made by Gucci?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:01:50 AM EDT
[#13]
[Eddie Murphy whisper] GET OUT [/Eddie Murphy whisper]

"go to the light Carrol-ann, go to the light"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:08:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

<D'oh!>  I accept my penance and will watch it tonight.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:17:34 AM EDT
[#15]
To get rid of it...

1. Mail me any guns, cameras, or electronics that you may have in your home.
2. Get out of your house.
3. Burn it down to the song of "Disco Inferno" by the Trammps. (You can keep one walkman.)
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:39:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
To get rid of it...

3. Burn it down to the song of "Disco Inferno" by the Trammps. (You can keep one walkman.)

Alright...Just because you KNEW who sang Disco Inferno, you have disqualified yourself of the spoils..
Olyarms...send all the toys to me...except the disco albums please!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:42:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:50:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:53:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Go rent the movie "White Noise". Then get yourself a digital recorder and see what you can hear
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:57:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
These type of situations run rampant with fear & can lead to the making of improper decisions, that ultimately could put you and or your family,at risk of inviting said presence to cross over.

could someone please clairify this?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:58:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Okay well all my freking lights are on now, two big dogs in this room and 2 pistols and an ar-15 fully loaded, yeah it just makes me feel safer.

Earlier today a lens cap from my camera some how dropped in the middle of the room on the tile.
Well guess what, I pick it up think some how it got knocked off something and went 7 ft into the air and dropped in the center with out me touching it.

Well just a few seconds ago it did the exact same thing after I know I placed it on top of the pc. Well bam I here something plastic drop behind me, and there it fucking was. Now I am creeped out.

do we have a 911 operator here that could translate this into English?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:59:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Go rent the movie "White Noise". Then get yourself a digital recorder and see what you can hear

That's like telling someone who's depressed to go buy a gun and start drinking heavily!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:59:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Your mom shouldn't let you watch those Casper cartoons.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:08:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:15:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:16:15 AM EDT
[#26]
I pick it up think some how it got knocked off something and went 7 ft into the air and dropped in the center with out me touching it.

Don't eat the brown acid...?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:09:44 AM EDT
[#27]
In all seriousness -if he/she/it  is constatly playing with your camera -Try taking a picture of it- he/she/it may have something it wants to show or tell you .

I wouldnt sweat it -if he/she/it had the power to kill and wanted to kill you -you'd be dead.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
To get rid of it...

Alright...Just because you KNEW who sang Disco Inferno, you have disqualified yourself of the spoils..
Olyarms...send all the toys to me...except the disco albums please!

Hey, I had to look it up.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Draw down...lol.  Seriously, though, most of the ghosts I've encountered like to play pranks and shit like that.  Such as opening doors, dropping things, etc.  My guess is that many of them are rather bored and just like to play games with the living.  You can try saying hello and don't be freaked out if you get a response.  Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.  Depends on if they feel like talking to you, some of them can be pretty antisocial.  Just my .02.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

it would've been funnier if you got the name right...its neither.  Thats Patrick Swayze.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:25:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Your dogs didn't alert you to a presence?  From what I've read animals are good indicator with their sixth sense......My dog goes apeshit everyone in awhile...of course that was after the word "blood" was scrawled in my daughters bathroom mirror.....she's 8 and can't reach all the way to the top, she freaked out and asked me why I did it....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#32]
tag
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Do you have some blanks and an adapter? If so light off 20 and it will go away. Trust me on this.
If this does not work MOVE!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Sux to be olyarms right now.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Airsoft ?  Have to pick up some silver BB's
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
In all seriousness -if he/she/it  is constatly playing with your camera -Try taking a picture of it- he/she/it may have something it wants to show or tell you .

I wouldnt sweat it -if he/she/it had the power to kill and wanted to kill you -you'd be dead.

Not necessarily. It might be fucking with his head for entertainment value before slowly and painfully destroying him.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#38]
In situations like this its best to: stop, drop and roll around. The ghosts will leave you alone then. Trust me.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#39]
How come everyone here has ended their post with, trust me on this? Seems we have a ghostbusters squad.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Karma is coming for a little payback,sucks to be you right now.I heard about these types of incidents.First it just starts out as little annoyances,then more profound and disturbing reminders of what you once did to deserve this "Karma" type ghost.

Fucked up thing is,now that he/she/it found you,you can never leave or escape it.It will follow you until he/she/it feels that you are "Paid back".

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Who you gonna call?????
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Camera lense???
Take a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEVERAL!

And put down the beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously  if you aren't on anything....we have had several weird happenings in our house. No biggie. Seems to thrive on fear. Laugh and be done with it. And then click you camera!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh wait, I know the cure, change the bong water.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Hey ghost hunters is on Sci fi right now..
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I'm somewhat familar with ghost.  
Some are nice (not really active) and some are not so nice (the active ones).

It's the active ones that you should worry about.
Something you all should know.  Ghost are EVERYWHERE.  If you think you are alone, you are not.

If something moves without an explination then it was probably an active ghost.

Maybe I should take my hands out of my pants?

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Ghost's can be very scary, I remember when I first saw one....it is odd that your dogs didnt become aware to its presence. That was the first thing I noticed, I felt like someone was standing behind me glaring at me. Dont worry to much listen to the paranormal investigator guy and you will be fine. From what I have heard most ghosts/spirits/angels are not hostile.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#47]
proper weapon selection for ghost removal..............

A super-soaker filled with holy water!...

COLT!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Oly, have you been drinking?

+2.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#49]
tag....for a curioisty....I mean I hope there is a logical explanation for this.....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Start jerking off.  It worked for Swindle1984.

(By the way, that is by far the best ghost story I have ever heard.)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top