Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 12:00:50 AM EDT
Come on you dupe police....   WOOOO!!!!  (Its late and work is BORING!!!!!)

[nelson} HA HA!![/nelson]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:02:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:04:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Gees I was at least hoping to see some ankle.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:22:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Since we're on the subject of Ninja women, why do some of them wear a brass or copper looking frame around their face?  I see this occasionally here in Funairah, U.A.E. when I'm out in town shopping.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:36:09 AM EDT
[#5]
i think it's decoration. a small concession to the vanity of women.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:39:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow that's some site.   Not to hijack your thread  but did you see the video called swallow on page 34 of that page.   It's hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:46:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Since we're on the subject of Ninja women, why do some of them wear a brass or copper looking frame around their face?  I see this occasionally here in Funairah, U.A.E. when I'm out in town shopping.  

I saw that a lot when I was in the UAE.  I have now eff-ing idea.  It's is really bizarre.

Gold market is cool.  You can buy samsonite luggage cheap.

The men all have gay smile on their face.

Other than that it's dump.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw that a lot when I was in the UAE.  I have now eff-ing idea.  It's is really bizarre.

Gold market is cool.  You can buy samsonite luggage cheap.

The men all have gay smile on their face.

Other than that it's dump.

The only thing I can think of is that the metal frame is for holding the veil away from their face.  The only place I've seen the Ninja's wearing it is at LuLu's shopping center.

The dudes that walk around holding hands is a little strange for me to see, but I hear it's the norm in this part of the world.  Although I did see some third country nationals sitting under a tree the other day and one of them was lying there with his head in the other dudes lap.

We haven't been allowed to run upto Dubai yet, so I haven't seen the famous gold markets.  All the admin. weenies that spend 24/7 in the air conditioned admin. office have been making 'official business' runs up there though.  Those of us that stand watch riding the boats, sweating our asses off, getting sunburned and seasick can't goto Dubai.  Typical Navy B.S.!

And what is the deal with all the luggage that I see for sale in the stores?  And the boxes of tissue paper?

I'm dying for a real hamburger with real yellow mustard, not that horrible tasting 'grey poopon' stuff.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:10:04 AM EDT
[#9]
They've got some hotties from that part of the world.  Unfortunately, lack of proper nutrition and exercise under an oppressive regime ruins your body.  That's really what were fighting for, isn't it?  We are there to help the oppressed middle-eastern women reach their full belly-dancing potential!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
They've got some hotties from that part of the world.  Unfortunately, lack of proper nutrition and exercise under an oppressive regime ruins your body.  That's really what were fighting for, isn't it?  We are there to help the oppressed middle-eastern women reach their full belly-dancing potential!

+1, did you ever see pictures of those Lebanese chickas?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#11]
or the one called "ass snap"

Quoted:
Wow that's some site.   Not to hijack your thread  but did you see the video called swallow on page 34 of that page.   It's hilarious.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#12]

+1, did you ever see pictures of those Lebanese chickas?
 Which ones?  I saw pics of a whole bunch of hotties at the "Cedar Revolution".
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:22:46 AM EDT
[#13]
That was a smokin' hot...hand there!

Thanks for the link I needed that this morning!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:17:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I was hoping for some hot Lesbanese burqa-on-burqa action.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#15]
baby got dot !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top