Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 11:12:59 PM EDT

Had a dream I was being eaten by a huge lion inside of a cage. I started out inside the cage and he was outside and he pounced on me by crashing right through the cage. I could feel and hear his jaws crushing my skull - but it wasn't a "death" dream, just your standard "getting-mauled-by-a-lion-in-a-cage" dream. I usually have those about getting mauled by a bear - a lot actually. The lion is a new one.

Another dream was me walking into my living room and having twelve widescreen TVs each one with a different NFL football game on it. I could watch any game I wanted and walked around between plays of one game to watch the next game, and on and on.

Now any good dream interpreter will tell you that to understand the meaning of those dreams, the way you "feel" about each dream is just as important as what you dream about.

I didn't like having my skull crushed by the lion. It was kind of scary. I did like having 12 widescreen TVs to watch football on in my home.

So, anyone want to take a stab at interpreting these?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The getting eaten dream is about your not being in control of things in your life and you are devoured by forces when you think you should be safe in your "cage".

The other dream means that you're gay.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Lion dream - lion starts out in cage, breaks through (supposedly impenetrable) barrier and eats you.
There's always the thought when you see a caged animal "What if he gets out?"?

Problems you think are under control (oer their potential effects) are threatening to overwhelm you.

The bigscreen dream? Maybe you're gonna win lotto.  Or else you're heading towarxds the ability to manage multiple challenges at once.

Just a guess.

Tango 7
Dream Doctor of Love...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Neat stuff Mac.  Wish I could help you.  For whatever reason, I rarely remember my dreams, unless I wake up and then go back to sleep.  And then, I mainly dream about work.....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:25:06 PM EDT
[#5]
First dream means bet the Lions this year when they play the Bears.

Second dream indicates you are confused about your sexuality… call Fast_Jimmy he will get you a bike and straighten you out.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I keep having recurring dreams of UAV's,  C-130's and old WWII style propeller planes.

The dream is always me being nice and calm daydreaming about women.

Then I hear a plane and I go outside because it is very low and close.

I see the plane flying low and takes a pass by my house.  Never flies over my house just nearby.

Then I get this petrified feeling that it is an enemy plane and "at any second a  bomb is going to come out of its bomb bay and bomb my neighborhood and there is not a goddamn thing i can do and it has free whim to bomb me"

Then it is always a state of panic and paralysis as you hopelessly wait as  a spectator to what the heck these planes are doing.  But it never happens (being blown up).

It is  met by a explosion in the distance like they dropped a bomb but it landed miles away and then im franticically screaming "Someone just dropped a bomb,  we are being attacked"!@#$ !@#$# mother!@#$% I need to find arms the army has failed and we are being bombed from the skies"

THen at the end these old WWII type planes appear and start doing nearby strafing runs and it is more panic that "omg they are going to drop one right near me and I wont be so lucky when a bomb goes off so close".

But before that happens a UAV always appears and hovers around before the WWII planes appear.

THen the dream ends.

I have had this dream ALOT lately in the past 2 months.  Sometimes the WWII planes appear first,  they are Japanese.  But always a C-130 or B2 bomber appears in the middle and I always think "it has a nuke and its about to drop its bomb".

No idea.  Its a cool dream,  very exciting but at the same time very scary.  And it makes you realize how hopeless you are as an ordinary citizen when people are flying overhead wiht potential hostile intent.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
According to Freud you're secretly lusting after your father's penis.

Frankly, I think Freud had more issues than National Geographic, but whatever.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Some team that has a lion logo or mascot is going to whup your team real bad.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Definately some homosexual tendency issues--with possibly some beastiality issues included.
Was the lion saying "who's your daddy?"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]
they mean you need to get laid

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#11]
In your dream of the Lion were you alone?
Did you wake up sweating with breathing problems?

Did someone you know was suppose to be with you in your dream but you couldn't see them even though you know they felt there?
Its posible that the person who was not visually there is in trouble.. If they are not there when they were suppose to be that person is in danger.. If you had storm clouds or water flowing, what ever is suppose to happen will be soon. Tidal waves would mean within a couple of days.

The Lion may represent your parent or boss. They may ( Or YOU fear)not be pleased with you and may respond badly to to something you may have done.

The cage part is because you feel trapped with no place to go.

The twelve widescreens...

It could be with 14.5k post that its that your a post whore..

Could also be the Twelve Gates of the new city( dimensions of the new city 1200 miles x1200 miles x 1200 miles, Yep.. One big Borg Cube) mentioned in Revelations but I'm only playing with your fears..

Actually it was your subconscious trying to make up for your nightmare.
You force yourself back to sleep by trying to get a good dream. Sort of a day dream.

While it may have seemed confusing it was a pleasure for you..

I wish I new where that dream book was?
On second thought it was also scary..

My relatives in Canada were upset when they found out about my dream at my uncles funeral when my mother told them about it. The accident happened later that day of the dream. I even saw my aunts injured arm and ring hand... They were upset that I never warned them of the danger.

My girlfriend at that time was with me when I had the dream. I stayed up and wrote it down. The next morning my mother, girlfriend and I were comparing the notes to the book.
My girlfriend and mother turned pale when I was using the book to interpret the dream later that morning. The books interpertation warned of the death and injuries. The accident happened several hours after that interpertation of the dream. It was my mother sister that was in the accident.

I think my mother tossed the book for religious reasons..

Have to hit the sack.. Good night..
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:28:14 PM EDT
[#12]
You secretly yearn to have a big, bad Lion Man eat you.

Fag.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You secretly yearn to have a big, bad Lion Man eat you.

Fag.

rahhhhhhhh

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#14]
The Detroit Lions are gonna have a "breakthrough" season this year.

Bet the farm!

That'll be $3,382.00
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top