BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:10:07 PM EDT
poll
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Its certainly unconstitutional.

I can find nothing in the constitution which gives the federal government the right to regulate gun sales.

Therefore it is unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd actually prefer they scrap it, I'd make a lot more money.

Would love if manufactures returned to selling direct at "retail prices" and only provided "dealer prices" to established gun dealers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
The system is FUBAR. Federal Firearm Licensing has raised overhead costs to the point where one must run another business on the side to turn a profit. For many dealers this means running a seedy pawn shop in an area of town poorly suited to attract an ideal clientele. The stereotypical 'seedy gun shop' decried by most anti-gunners as being a magnet for drug dealers and derranged trailer park dwellers is a result of the very laws gun dealers are forced to obey.

Galland
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The system is FUBAR. Federal Firearm Licensing has raised overhead costs to the point where one must run another business on the side to turn a profit. For many dealers this means running a seedy pawn shop in an area of town poorly suited to attract an ideal clientele. The stereotypical 'seedy gun shop' decried by most anti-gunners as being a magnet for drug dealers and derranged trailer park dwellers is a result of the very laws gun dealers are forced to obey.

Galland

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top