Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 8:49:40 PM EDT
I can't beleive how many democraps around here still have their Kerry for Prez bumper sticker still on their car. I mean, geez, it's been almost a year since they lost.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I see a LOT more "W" stickers in East San Diego county than "Kerry/Edwards".

But when I head into San Diego proper the Kerry stickers out number the "W" ones.  Go figure.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
South Orange is almost all Republicans, but as you go further up to the, uh, not so nice areas, it's all demos.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted: "Kerry/Edwards"

At least you got it right.........
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate it when you see those pinch-faced, thirty-something soccer-mommy shitbirds running around in their Subarus and their Volvos with their Kerry/Edwards stickers on the bumper.

You just know that they're a bunch of controlling, whining Left-leaning buddy-fuckers out to tell you what calibers to own, how fast your car can go, when and where you can smoke your damn cigarette.

They make me wanna PUKE!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Because they're either lazy or they're a bunch of sore fucking losers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I see Kerry stickers all the time in NYS, and have seen Dean and Kucinich (yeah, no shit, Kucinich) 04 stickers recently.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I never had one on my car, but I laugh everytime I see one.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Notice how most of the people who've chimed in so far are CA members.

You can't get away from it, I swear.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
A new neighbor a couple blocks down had one until a week ago.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:49:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I have been seeing alot of K/E stickers around here too.  

Saw one in the parking lot at my kids school.  I pointed it out to my 5 YO and he asked what it said.  I told him and he started laughing.  He then said "Daddy, we all know that W is the better man".  

We then went into the school and he was still laughing when the secretary asked what he was laughing about.  He said that someone had a K/E sticker on their car.  Come to find out it is her car.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I see a few around here, I recently got a laugh going down the interstate when I saw a car with a vanity plate PO'D LIBRL.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
A new neighbor a couple blocks down had one until a week ago.

Right sorry, heh. I was waiting for the Ohio recount.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I love seeing those bumper stickers!  They always make me break out in laughter. I'm sure it does wonders for the owners' self-esteem when they see me laughing hysterically at their stickers.  

Occasionally I'll see a car with a Kerry/Edwards sticker in a parking lot with the owner standing nearby.  I'll try to keep a straight face, point to the sticker and calmly ask, "Are they running again?"  Then I'll start laughing again.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I just sent a sticker up to my son at the Naval Academy Prep School in Rhode Island.  It says

"W, still the president".  

They'll love that up there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#15]
The kerry/edwards stickers are really stickers that say "I'm isolated from reality and the rest of America".
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Still counting about 20/day on my commute to and from work.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I remember hearing of someone printing a bumper sticker that said "I'm stupid & I vote" . They were created so that people like us could stick them right next to the Kerry/Edwards stickers on other peoples cars.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

What does that mean?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#19]
The best part will come when they finally take the darn stickers off in a few more years.  They usually put 'em on painted rubber bumpers.  When the stickers are taken off, they'll likely leave a discolored rectangle in their place.  Either that or scratches & marks where they scraped the sticker off.  

Bumper stickers were more popular years ago when everyone had big chrome bumpers on their cars.  Nowadays, folks put the bumpers on painted surfaces instead.  The paint isn't designed to have a sticker sitting on top of it for years.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I always beep the horn, laugh and give them the thumbs up, which morphs into the "looser" sign.  It makes my day.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#21]
I live in a very Republican area, but we have a local college and a lot of old-time union members.

I still see GORE/LIEBERMAN stickers.

This is a small town in the Mid-West, but honest to God, I see a local college professor who wears a beard, ponytail, sandals, and a French beret.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What does that mean?

It means we should all form a band of nomads and get the hell out before this state sinks into the Pacific, with all the libs on it chanting "It's Bush's fault!" as they slowly sink into the sea...

Is it wrong that I'm smiling about that last mental image?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:13:28 AM EDT
[#23]
No it's not time to take them off.  If they take them off, how am I supposed to know who to not let over in traffic?  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:21:07 AM EDT
[#24]
They are still waiting for the Ohio recount to prove that Kerry won and they are only living in a bad dream.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:35:42 AM EDT
[#25]
I tend to appreciate them.  It is like having a huge "IDIOT" sign on their car.  Looking at them is like visiting the zoo.

Usually it is some 20 something nerd that looks like he has a pool cue up his ass, or some grey haired old bitch who couldn't even get laid, let alone worrying about her continued right to an abortion.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:36:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Bush stole the election, so they are waiting for a recount.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Saw a "Re-elect Gore/Re-defeat Bush" sticker the other day.

"No war for oil" stickers are still around too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:43:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Just think they could still have

"MONDALE/FERRARO"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:46:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Wanted:Old, pot bellied, gray haired ,pony tail having, sore loser hippie to shoot, apply inside please
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#30]
I see a lot of them around here, too - in East TN!

Honestly, I think most of the kool-aid drinkers are doing it as a "statement" and form of protest.

However, there are some lazy fuckers too.  One person's house I drive by all the time had somehow been damaged, and for 8 fucking months now the person has been slowly taking off the siding on their house, but hasn't done any repair work.  And they have Kerry/Edwards and Union bumperstickers all over their cars (and some pretty nice cars at that.)

Guess they are waiting for a .gov program to come along and fix everything for them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:41:02 AM EDT
[#31]
I always take a good look at the people driving the cars with the K/E bumperstickers & I always think "LOSER!"

OTOH, I left my "Sportsmen for Bush" sticker on my bumper, but then, I'm just gloating.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:56:29 AM EDT
[#32]
No they should leave them on.  Just makes it easier for me to ID the fucking idiots.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:43:53 AM EDT
[#33]
This guy will gladly remove your bumber stickers for you.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165277,00.html
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#34]
I still see a lot of the Defeat Bush  yard signs still being displayed around my area. Some dem's were pretty vocal after the election that they intended to continue to display them throughout Bushes term as a form of protest.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Nah, i laugh when i see that. Let them live in their own little world of denial.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#36]
saw a Gore/Lieberman sticker during the last election
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:38:10 AM EDT
[#37]
"Don't Blame Me... I Voted for Kerry"

Saw that one a few days ago.

--Mike
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#38]
I love them! It's a great way to identify who the morons are. I think they might still be waiting for another recount.

Speaking of which, you can also ignore anybody who uses the following phrases:

Bush is an idiot
War for Oil
Stolen Election (or any variation)
Anything involving Diebold

Add your own.

Just think of how much time you can save by not interacting with idiots!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:56:41 AM EDT
[#39]
I saw a Mouth breather sitting in a expedition outside a doctor's office last week. He had a "Million Man march" front license plate and a kerry sticker on the rear. Was a real fat POS.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#40]
I still see "Dean for America" stickers
here in VT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top