Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 6:08:17 PM EDT
That militia guy living in the bus cracks me up, he has been on a couple of episodes, he just had a Browning 1919 machine gun  he picked up at a yard sale and the deputies came by due to reports of somebody shooting at aircraft. He claimed the were an invading alien force. Then Garcia asked to try it and blew up the patrol car when it got away from him, good stuff.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah i saw that too, it was pretty damn funny.

They ask him whats under the tarp, and when they look they find a 1919. They ask to try it out, and it gets away from him and he ends up shooting up the patrol car until it explodes and flips over and they're all standing around like SHIT! WTF ARE WE GONNA DO? Then the other guys ask to try it out. lol
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#2]
"I like your lifestyle"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I find that show hilarious!  The best line of this season to me is "It's a water ride, asshole!" - Junior
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I missed the very end.  Who was the woman everyone thought was going to marry Garcia?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I missed the very end.  Who was the woman everyone thought was going to marry Garcia?

Reno 911 Spoiler

His sister.  They find out after they run her boyfriend out of town.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I find that show hilarious!  The best line of this season to me is "It's a water ride, asshole!" - Junior

How can you not laugh at this guy

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#8]
That show has yet to make me laugh. It is just kinda soso. Super Troops is way better.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#9]
It is the most acurate cop show I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:13:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Were Office Johnson (the blonde bombshell) and Rita Cosby of MSNBC separated at birth?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#11]
A funny part was a show on the Second Season I believe where they are chasing a perp and they tackle him and they all get dog poop on themselves. The perp says " Must of been that Rottweiler, that dog poops like a man!"

I love that show.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:33:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How can you not laugh at this guy

www.kabel1.de/php-bin/scripts/cgalerie/content/k1_serien_de_reno911/06.jpg

he also writes for the show and wrote the script for the pacifier w/vin diesel. great cop show
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I liked the one where this guy is having a garage sale, and has a nazi flag for sale hanging off the side of his house. They ask him to take it down and he says he wont, so in an effort to get the flag down the cop buys it. (I dont know the officers name, but it was the black male officer) Then the guy having the garage sale starts laughing and telling people a cop just bought his nazi flag, and they show him walking away holding it. lol i thought it was funny.

Has anyone seen the new Dukes of Hazzard? I love Super Troopers and there are a bunch of the same people in D of H. My favorite scene is when their at the college, and they get pulled over in their mint condition charger. The campus police are the cops from super troopers.

Campus police: Do you know how fast you were going?
Hazzard: Uh...10?
Campus police: 8!
Hazzard: Isnt the speed limit 10?
Campus police: Yes...
Hazzard: Are you the police?
Campus Police: CAMPUS...Police!
Hazzard: *laughing- starts car, and peels out and speeds away*
Campus Police: *Run back to their golf-cart.*    ....Mother of God!

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I love it when they call there Berettas Glocks, and they all draw down on each other.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#15]
THat's a great show! One of the best on Comedy Central.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
THat's a great show! One of the best on Comedy Central.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top