Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 5:03:59 PM EDT
I have 2 unopened boxes of original CETME ammo.  This is not 147 grain stuff, it carries a 112 grain projectile.  It was designed for the FR8 and the original CETME rifle.  The boxes are dated 1961 and 1964.  I have a 3rd box that is dated 1963, and has "CETME CSP.-003" printed on it.  I removed one of the cartridges and using my kinetic bullet puller pulled a projo to verify that it was indeed original CETME ammo. I believe it has a lead/aluminum core. You can click the link below, and about 1/4 down the page it mentions this ammo.

www.surplusrifle.com/shooting/fr8/index.asp

I am a cartridge collector myself, but I have never encountered this stuff.  I was wondering if anyone knows what they might be worth.

Thanks!!!

Balming

EDITED TO ADD THAT I DIDN'T RESEARCH THIS TOO WELL BEFORE THIS POST---DOH!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll give you ten cents a box if you agree to pay s/h for me.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Shit!  I just googled it and Cope's Dist. has it for $4.12/box.

The joke's on me!!!!!

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top