Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 3:49:09 PM EDT
        I was sitting in my house on the computer and when I saw two scroungy looking people I had never seen before walking up to my door, I automatically put the 225 in my holster and answered the door.  I didnt even realize that I was wearing my "Stop voting Democrat or you will go Blind" T-shirt, When they saw the anti-liberal shirt and the gun, they both took a step back and asked me to please remove the gun because it was frightening them, of course I told them that you are on my porch.  

Well at this point my mom had walked outside and was asking them what they wanted and who they were, and they were walking around collecting signatures for people against privatization(sp?) of Social Sec.  and my mom signed it!!  Well, now we have a huge debate going on here at the house about whether it is good or not.  They didnt say anything about the good points of giving people control of their own money, but of course they said that it would be horrible for the elderly and even worse for the economy.

Rant over
Pat

ETA: Against Privatization-not for
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a similar story.  One summer a few years ago I was living at my parents between spring and fall semesters at college.  Anyway around here there are these Jahova's Witnesses who will drive up our fucking friveway but NOT get out and honk the horn.  I think its because the four dogs scare them.  I got pissed everytime it happened.  We never came out of course and eventually they went away; that was my mothers tactic.  Well one day I was just having a bad day.  Here come these dumb bitches again and start to fucking honk.  So I throw on my tactical vest with 6 30 rounders in it, grab my rifle with mag in it and walk outside.  Now their bug eyed.  I walk to the car and they CRACK the window.  The dogs are going apeshit.  She starts to say something but stutters, so I ask them who they are and what they want.  She spits out their chruch yada yada.  I saw we are not interested and we haven't been interested the past 50 times you pull in our driveway and honk your horn.  Please leave and never come back, if you do we're calling the police on your for trespassing.

I then went out back and starting ripping off mags while they were in the neighborhood, just so they could hear me
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well at this point my mom had walked outside and was asking them what they wanted and who they were, and they were walking around collecting signatures for privatizing(sp?) Social Sec.  and my mom signed it!!  Well, now we have a huge debate going on here at the house about whether it is good or not.  They didnt say anything about the good points of giving people control of their own money, but of course they said that it would be horrible for the elderly and even worse for the economy.

Rant over
Pat

Sounds like their petition was against privatizing social security, not for it.  I couldn't imagine the AFL-CIO being in favor of Bush's plan.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

.  I didnt even realize that I was wearing my "Stop voting Democrat or you will go Blind" T-shirt,

When they saw the anti-liberal shirt and the gun, they both took a step back and asked me to please remove the gun because it was frightening them, of course I told them that you are on my porch.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
asked me to please remove the gun because it was frightening them

Why doesn't that happen to me?  I'd love to open the door to two union fucks with an AR across the shoulder and Mr Smith & Mr Wesson on the hip.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah, fight4, now that I look back at it, it really was a pretty good situation to get the libs into.

Pat  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:51:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#9]
AFL-CIO is swirling the bowl as we speak. They just lost a couple of BIG unions recently that amounted to about a third of their power IIRC. All they have left is less than 8% of the workforce and most of what they have left is .gov anyway...
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
       When they saw the anti-liberal shirt and the gun, they both took a step back and asked me to please remove the gun because it was frightening them, of course I told them that you are on my porch.

The balls on some people. I'd've sic'd the dog on 'em.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#11]
The dog was out in the back yard, He is a 125lb German Shep, and he always seems to be pissed off, so it would have been good.  Also fixed original post.

Pat

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

they were walking around collecting signatures for people against privatization(sp?) of Social

ETA: Against Privatization-not for

Should have drawn down on them.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top