Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 1:57:07 PM EDT
It's now Sunday, no entries...no more contest :(

OK, I've been using mspaint for a day, and suck at this avatar making crap.  I like the guy that is in my avatar now, but have been trying to put some sgt. stripes on him and maybe an ar15 in his hand (leaves)... I dunno, just looking for something real original that fits my screen name.  So help the putertarded out would ya'?  Now to the contest...

I've got 6 brand spanking new USGI mags that I'll ship to whomever can come up with the avatar I choose.  Also, If the person is a contributing team member, I'll throw in an unblemished team member challenge coin.  That's it.  

Feel free to be original if you don't want to use the kiwi guy, that was just the direction I was going in.  I figure I'll select 5 or so on Saturday night, and let the members vote in a poll to the winner.  Remember has to be 80x60 in size to fit.  

Post your entries in this thread.

So Please, help a brother out...  

Here's a larger original and a few other things...

And here's what I've been using for the past 4 years, if you want to modify it in some way...

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The top one looks ghey.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The top one looks ghey.

Like I said, I suck at this.  

ETA:  And no, I am not teh ghey
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll give it a whirl.  Sat, eh?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Do I still get credit even if I steal someone elses artwork?

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Edit -
Couldn't get it to work.
Nevermind

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top