Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 12:38:50 PM EDT
Caught a little bit last night and have seen a couple clips a while ago. The stuff Ive seen so far has been pretty funny. Hes pretty non PC and will take on a lot of topics people tend to shy away from.

In his first episode there was a joke where he was saying all the things he wasnt allowed to make fun of. One of them being gays. So he said "The only thing Ill say about that one is that if you can take a d!ck, you can take a joke."

Then last night he did this bit on jobless folks. He went around talking to people who said there were no jobs out there cause of Bush and whatnot. Then he talked to people who have jobs and were willing to do most work. He then went to some people with a paper and started going down the classified list of jobs. As he read them to the guy who said there were no jobs out there, he just kept saying "I dont want to do that". And Mencia looked like he was gonna hit the guy.

Funniest part was when he followed around a guy and just kept yelling "Get a job and stop blaming the Republicans."

Anyone else seen this? What are some funny skits that Ive missed
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
He is definitely not PC.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I've only seen that episode. Funny stuff.

The best was the one intersection with a hispanic guy selling oranges on one corner, a black guy selling something else across the street, then a white guy on the third corner with a sign asking for money. Carlos from the fourth corner with a bullhorn, "Hey cracker, sell something like the black guy and the beaner!"
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've only seen that episode. Funny stuff.

The best was the one intersection with a hispanic guy selling oranges on one corner, a black guy selling something else across the street, then a white guy on the third corner with a sign asking for money. Carlos from the fourth corner with a bullhorn, "Hey cracker, sell something like the black guy and the beaner!"

Oh yeah I forgot about that part.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Last night he said "When you see a cop, a Mexican, and a black guy holding hands and running you damn well better run that way too!"
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Mencia he is one of my favorite Comedians, if you like his jokes you should pick up his CD that came out a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I love "the Ghost of Jonny Cochran" skits.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
The "who is this sign for" segment was great.  Apparently, there's a CA roadsign depicting a family of "undocumented immigrants" running across the freeway, and he was interviewing some guy from some state or local government office about it.  The guy wouldn't say anything other than it's a warning sign for families crossing the street, until Mencia told him the camera was off, then he said "It's for wetbacks."  I don't see why he wouldn't just say it was a "watch out for illegals" sign in the first place, but he was so afraid to say so on camera.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I love "the Ghost of Jonny Cochran" skits.

"If she broke your dick, it ain't too thick."
Our gang officer (Hispanic guy) loves Mencia.  We listen to his CD and laugh our asses off.  From what he's told me, Mencia puts on a hell of a show, and if you catch one of his late ones, he will stay late and do even more than one of his regular shows.  Next time he's in Fort Worth I may try to get out to see him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I caught him a couple times locally. Last time he was in town, he mentioned that he had a show on Comedy Central in the works.

Great humor, very funny stuff. I think he is a Republican or a little "l" libertarian.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I caught him a couple times locally. Last time he was in town, he mentioned that he had a show on Comedy Central in the works.

Great humor, very funny stuff. I think he is a Republican or a little "l" libertarian.

Definitely got that conservative "stop whining you little bitch" streak to him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#11]
if you think you might be gay, than you're gay....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top