Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:42:36 AM EDT
Monday's show on Cam & Company was really good.  You all should check it out.
He talked about the legislation that passed regarding lawsuits against gun manufacturers, and also Britain's ban on firearms.

www.nranews.com

How many people here watch this show?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I listen to is on Sirius.  Great program.

BTW Cam has a blog too:  www.camedwards.com
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Today's show had Wayne Lapierre as a guest speaker. Another pretty good show.  
Live shows air at 3pm est. and then they are available to listen to at any time.
All you have to do is visit the site, click the link and you're off & running.

Enjoy . . .  M4-CQBR  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
You have to watch Ted Nugent in the archives! What a kick ass interview. Calling Sarah Brady and Micheal Moore mentally ill and talking about foreign governments.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You have to watch Ted Nugent in the archives! What a kick ass interview. Calling Sarah Brady and Micheal Moore mentally ill and talking about foreign governments.

I just love all the assclowns that say the NRA doesn't do anything and or complain that they don't do enough going on to use that as a justification for not being a member.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:19:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just love all the assclowns that say the NRA doesn't do anything and or complain that they don't do enough going on to use that as a justification for not being a member.

No doubt, there should be a point where this is on cable, or does the NRA already have their own channel?
I would just love it, if this show was one of many on TV, and if the NRA had their own news channel so we didn't have to watch FOX or CNN
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:30:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not sure what a yes or no answer to your poll question means...

but I listen to it on Sirius Satellite Radio.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Again, really good shows here. . . check em' out!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:15:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll check it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top