User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/8/2005 6:05:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
She say's that I am closed off with my feelings and she can't handle that...WTF!!! She wants to be friends though. That may not be bad, at least I'll have someone to go hangout with.

Now I have a choice of a single mom, I met on Yahoo personals. Or try to hit on a chick at work that either hates my guts or really likes me and just acting aloof. She probably hates my guts.

for full chunky chick story click here

Sorry to hear that LT.

That really stinks.  

But, think of it this way, you live in New Orleans, the party capital of the world, there's gots to be tons of cute wiminz!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You said she needs to lose 30lbs. but what is her current height to weight ratio?

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#3]
refresh my memory....you've banged the chunky chick, right?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#5]
You got dumped by a chubby chick

Ha.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
there are skinnier fish in the sea.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Her name was "Karma",  right?

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You got dumped by a chubby chick

Ha.

OOOOOooooh Burned
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey LT,

Ever consider that you're just really f**ked  up?

Just a thought . . .

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like you're going to save on your grocery bill.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You said she needs to lose 30lbs. but what is her current height to weight ratio?

She's about 5'7"
I am guessing over by 30lbs guess only
She slept over and used one of my t-shirts.

YOU DUMBASS! Don't you know how fertile fat chicks can be? And if you think she needs to lose 30 lbs. now, just picture her after popping out a kid!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe she read that thread you called her fat in.

Got pics?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Chunky is a realtive term.  You might think she's chunky, but the guy with the 321 pound wife might think otherwise.

The best BJ I ever had was from a fat chick, I almost lost consciousness.
same post from his other thread
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Bet she saw your other thread and got pissed!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#18]
My advice: tell her you will change and beg her to take you back.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's about 5'7" and that's when she is lying down!!!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Smart girl.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#21]
She dumped you, and she wants to be friends?

Fuck that.  Later, fatass.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Chunky is a realtive term.  You might think she's chunky, but the guy with the 321 pound wife might think otherwise.

The best BJ I ever had was from a fat chick, I almost lost consciousness.
same post from his other thread

Know why fat chicks give good head?
Because they have to.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You are awesome.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Eh, no worries! Think of how much you'll save in flour!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

As usual, Gabby hits the nail on its proverbial head.

Seriously, LT, when a female tells you, she just "wants to be friends", that's the ultimate kiss-off. Move on.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Quoted:
She say's that I am closed off with my feelings and she can't handle that...WTF!!! She wants to be friends though. That may not be bad, at least I'll have someone to go hangout with.

Now I have a choice of a single mom, I met on Yahoo personals. Or try to hit on a chick at work that either hates my guts or really likes me and just acting aloof. She probably hates my guts.

Sorry to hear that LT.

That really stinks.  

But, think of it this way, you live in New Orleans, the party capital of the world, there's gots to be tons of cute woman"
Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Now I have a choice of a single mom, I met on Yahoo personals...Or  a chick at work that either hates my guts or really likes me.

Any reason you can't go for both?  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I have a choice of a single mom, I met on Yahoo personals...Or  a chick at work that either hates my guts or really likes me.

Any reason you can't go for both?  

His apartment floor loading rating would be exceeded.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#33]
To quote Charlie Robison: You know a pretty girl will leave you, leave you to drown in your own tears.  An ugly girl will leave you too, but then again, who really cares?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Try for the girl who hates your guts.

Their panties are always wetter.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

She may have needed to lose 30lbs but it sounds like she shed a lordtrader.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Pics!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

that isn't much of a choice..........a woman that hates your guts........or a woman with a kid, that probably has more baggage then SOUTHWEST AIRLINES handle in a year, and is looking to score on some desperate fool with a bank account, to suck him dry for her kid, where he won't have nickle left to his name, and then she goes onto the next fool............HINT:any woman who advertises in a personal ads, is damaged goods, with serious baggage, or looking for a patsy with a wallet.

cast your line out again.........so far all you seem to be getting is bottom dwellers........try fishing closer to the top of the water.........stay off the bottom.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that isn't much of a choice..........a woman that hates your guts........or a woman with a kid, that probably has more baggage then SOUTHWEST AIRLINES handle in a year, and is looking to score on some desperate fool with a bank account, to suck him dry for her kid, where he won't have nickle left to his name, and then she goes onto the next fool............HINT:any woman who advertises in a personal ads, is damaged goods, with serious baggage, or looking for a patsy with a wallet.

cast your line out again.........so far all you seem to be getting is bottom dwellers........try fishing closer to the top of the water.........stay off the bottom.

+1 on the baggage, however, the more baggage the more you can generally talk them into without feeling guilty - do unto others...
Imagine being able to talk a girl into driving 150 miles, starting at 10:30 at night on a Tuesday, to come and give you oral pleasure when you are bored in a motel room and then send her home afterward AND have her be thrilled that you called her ...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:46:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Well damn, I just knew there would be a chunky chicky big snack range report forthcoming.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Well, you could always move to Calif...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Sounds like you're going to save on your grocery bill.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mobius...I ask again...Bitter MUCH???

Jeez dude... second time this week you've made all persons with breasts out to be evil incarnate.
With your attitude, not even the bottomdwellers will date you so you'd better be ALOT nicer to your hand than you are to the female of the species!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Jeez dude... second time this week you've made all persons with breasts out to be evil incarnate.

that's because they are.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Was her idea of foreplay to eat Snickers bars?  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

She's testing you.

Remain interested but stay cool.

Girls who act friendly one day, and aloof the next. Means they are interested but don't want to show it or show that they're desperate.
Just Flirt with her, tease the daylights out of her, and then just tell her you want to be friends.
It'll drive her crazy and she'll start to chase you all over the place.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:42:22 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's because they are.

Carry on Mobius...bash all ya like...if it fills the void that sex once did, who'm *I* to say you're wrong?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:56:29 AM EDT
[#48]
She dumped you.  Drop to your knees and proclaim, "Bress de lawd!  Glory hallelujah!  Dress de lamb!"
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:58:17 AM EDT
[#49]
you got dumped by the fat chick.... hAHAHAHAHa
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:01:50 AM EDT
[#50]
I wonder when LT is going to just say "Fuck it" and finally start playing for the other team?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top