Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 7:49:07 AM EDT
I just watched this movie. I'd never seen it before.

I think that the fat bastard that made this is a little bit on the RETARDED side? WTF.

It was so damn stupid, makes you wonder...............

He does deserve an ASS WHOOPIN for treating Charleton Heston like that..................
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#1]
yep
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw excerpts from it and it was sooooooooo full of holes & lies.

Do a Google on "bowling for truth."
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:50:41 AM EDT
[#3]
It's funny how he ends up contradicting himself - talking about how it's NOT the number of guns.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya'll know he is a member of the NRA?  I'd say shoot him but is their a round that can punch through all that bullshit AND that gut?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:10:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ambush tactics QUICKLY gets you universally despised.
Since I saw BFC, I hated that they called it a documentary.  I expect much higher standards for documentaries.
To find out why criminals do what they do, why would you ask the average joe on the street?  Go to the criminals and ask them, and then ask the criminal profilers, etc.
BFC is an atrocity.

That's what really gets me.
I can deal with people having different opinions that I do.
But to call this politically motivated pile o' sh-t a documentary is going too far.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I fucking Hate that fat fuck Michael Moores, Yup, I do mean "Moore(s)" because he's that fucking big ,Moores will someday die choking on a ham sandwich,............ Ok, maybe three ham sandwiches
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ambush tactics QUICKLY gets you universally despised.
Since I saw BFC, I hated that they called it a documentary.  I expect much higher standards for documentaries.
To find out why criminals do what they do, why would you ask the average joe on the street?  Go to the criminals and ask them, and then ask the criminal profilers, etc.
BFC is an atrocity.

That's what really gets me.
I can deal with people having different opinions that I do.
But to call this politically motivated pile o' sh-t a documentary is going too far.

+1

I thought BFC was supposed to be the definative expression of anti-gun reasoning.

After I watched it I thought "That's the best they can do?"
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:34:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I fucking Hate that fat fuck Michael Moores, Yup, I do mean "Moore(s)" because he's that fucking big ,Moores will someday die choking on a ham sandwich,............ Ok, maybe three ham sandwiches

A Ham Sammich and hit over the head with a red baseball bat?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone seen Fahrenhipe 9/11 that is a good one.

Shows how he manipulates people and what they say.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I noticed more than once he lied without actually lying.  He said stuff in ways that weren't untrue, but were designed to lead you to a false conclusion.

Like how he said that the NRA was founded in the same year as the KKK, "but of course, that was just a coincidence.  Wink Wink."

Yes, it was a coincidence.  The KKK and the NRA have absolutely nothing to do with each other and never have, but BFC leads you to assume they were in bed with each other somehow.  It was through sheer force of will that I didn't just turn the damn thing off right then, but I swore I would finish it.  It was total garbage with no clear message wandering from topic to topic.

At one point he was bashing American media saying the fear-mongering of the media was why Americans were armed to the teeth.  He  compared it to Canadian media saying Canada was better, despite the fact that he even pointed out that Canadians owned tons of guns too.  Then he bashed the American medical system and said Canada's was better.

Then he attacked welfare reform because a woman on welfare was forced to work to keep getting her welfare checks.  She happened to work at a restaurant Dick Clark owned, so MM attacked Dick Clark and ambushed him with a stupid interview attempt while making him look like a bad guy.  this woman's kid shot someone at school, and MM said it was because the evil .gov and evil corporations and Evil Dick Clark forced his mommy to work and wouldn't let her raise her kid, so he snapped and shot someone.  Pretty tenuois connection at best.

I don't think he knew what he was making a movie about half the time.  he just went from topic to topic randomly bashing stuff he didn't like.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:44:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Michael Moore is so fat that he has smaller fat liberals in orbit around him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Anyone seen Fahrenhipe 9/11 that is a good one.

Shows how he manipulates people and what they say.

After seeing BFC, I'll never see another one of that disrespectfull bastards films.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Pretty pathetic show. I've been waiting on his 9/11 deal to come on cable. I'm not going to pay for it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:55:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Pretty pathetic show. I've been waiting on his 9/11 deal to come on cable. I'm not going to pay for it.

Download it using BitTorrent.  Michael Moore is on record as encouraging people to download his movies, because getting the message out is the most important thing.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Like how he said that the NRA was founded in the same year as the KKK, "but of course, that was just a coincidence.  Wink Wink."

Yes, it was a coincidence.  The KKK and the NRA have absolutely nothing to do with each other and never have, but BFC leads you to assume they were in bed with each other somehow.

Actually, what he said was that the year the KKK was designated an ilegal terrorist organization by the US governemnt is the same year that the NRA was formed.  I don't know whether or not that's true, but it's certainly a coincidence.

I have to be honest and say that although I don't agree with nearly everything that is insinuated in the movie, I found it entertaining.  I actually found myself laughing throughout several parts of the movie simply because I thought it was so politically biased it was humorous.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Actually, what he said was that the year the KKK was designated an ilegal terrorist organization by the US governemnt is the same year that the NRA was formed.  I don't know whether or not that's true, but it's certainly a coincidence.

I have to be honest and say that although I don't agree with nearly everything that is insinuated in the movie, I found it entertaining.  I actually found myself laughing throughout several parts of the movie simply because I thought it was so politically biased it was humorous.

Oh yeah, that is what it said.  Knew it was something like that.  And yes, I laughed too.

I wil agree with MM on one point:  Terry Nichols' brother is indeed a weirdo.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Never seen it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:07:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Never seen it.

Consider yourself fortunate.

(Booming Annoucer voice)
"Once you watch it -- you can't UN-watch it!!"
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Never seen it.

Consider yourself fortunate.

(Booming Annoucer voice)
"Once you watch it -- you can't UN-watch it!!"

yes, it was worth a few laughs, I owuldn't recommend it though
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Actually, what he said was that the year the KKK was designated an ilegal terrorist organization by the US governemnt is the same year that the NRA was formed. I don't know whether or not that's true, but it's certainly a coincidence.

It is true. But by mentioning them in the same sentence he is implying that they are somehow related.

He doesn't mention the fact that the president who fought against the Klan under the anti-Klan legislation - Ulysses S. Grant - was later a president of the NRA.

He's a pompous, overblown, self-righteous and deceitful piece of shit.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#26]
The entire movie was puerile dingo feces just like the guy who made it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#27]
one of my favorite tactics with antis is to talk about this movie.  

"so guns are not the problem."
                                         --michael moore
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#28]
<-------------
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Haven't watched it, never will.  I don't  need my BP soaring through the roof.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#30]
I just watched it on Saturday for the first time.

He caters to short attention spans and easy answers--pacifying the easily pacified masses.

I'd like to meet Moore so I can spar with him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Actually, what he said was that the year the KKK was designated an ilegal terrorist organization by the US governemnt is the same year that the NRA was formed. I don't know whether or not that's true, but it's certainly a coincidence.

It is true. But by mentioning them in the same sentence he is implying that they are somehow related.

Just like interviewing Matt and Trey about Columbine, and then showing a South Park Style cartoon.

In case you ever wondered why they blew him up in Team America.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Then he attacked welfare reform because a woman on welfare was forced to work to keep getting her welfare checks.  She happened to work at a restaurant Dick Clark owned, so MM attacked Dick Clark and ambushed him with a stupid interview attempt while making him look like a bad guy.  this woman's kid shot someone at school, and MM said it was because the evil .gov and evil corporations and Evil Dick Clark forced his mommy to work and wouldn't let her raise her kid, so he snapped and shot someone.  Pretty tenuois connection at best.

It sure wasn't the negligent uncles fault that a loaded weapon was left in easy reach of a child.
That story was about as far as I got into watching it. I know people that live in the same area, and drive about as far every morning for work, and their kids don't shoot themselves.

My anecdotal data outweighs MM's anecdotal data. The odds are that if you have to travel a long way to work to support your family, your kids probably won't shoot themselves.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I just watched this movie. I'd never seen it before.

I think that the fat bastard that made this is a little bit on the RETARDED side? WTF.

It was so damn stupid, makes you wonder...............

He does deserve an ASS WHOOPIN for treating Charleton Heston like that..................

You have to wash your eyes in acid now
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Michael Moore is a big fat stupid white man

Best non-fiction book since Guns, Crime and Freedom
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#35]
I think I made it like 20 minutes and had to change the channel
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:30:55 PM EDT
[#36]
never saw the movie, and do not intend to do so
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#37]
I had enough when he blamed that kid shooting another kid on welfare reform.  That was just too idiotic.  So I've never seen the whole infamous Charlton Heston scene.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:46:47 PM EDT
[#38]
I found it amusing to watch. I get eaten alive when I say I enjoyed it but hey I did, does that mean I buy his bs lies no. I just found it funny to watch his fat ass walking into canooks homes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#39]
ya i got much more stupider after that one, you want a real mind f$*k watch his farinheight 911 movie excuse the spelling, i watched that during my second deployment to iraq , a bootleg hadji movie of course
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I had enough when he blamed that kid shooting another kid on welfare reform.  That was just too idiotic.  So I've never seen the whole infamous Charlton Heston scene.

Exactly. Moore is like every other liberal piece of shit--never asks people to take responsibility for their own actions.

Taking away guns isn't going to solve all the world's problems--the idiots are still out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top