Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 6:15:38 AM EDT
Fizz Fizz Oh what a relif it is.

Got the damn jingle in my head. I LOVED that song.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Where's the beef?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#2]
It's PLOP PLOP...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's PLOP PLOP...

Pop Pop, to me sucker. Yeah I know give me a break my memory aint that great.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you just sit around all day and post, kinda like a stream of conscience thing?   Just curious.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:17:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where's the beef?

Sgatr15

In the fridge, got myself a nice 4lb porterhous Dinner time in only about 12 hours.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Do you just sit around all day and post, kinda like a stream of conscience thing?   Just curious.

I really don't post as much as I am on, And when working full time I never post

Kind of funny being you have a higher PPD count I guess you must just really like me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:26:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kind of funny being you have a higher PPD count I guess you must just really like me.

It is never about quantity, it is about quality.  As soon as you move out of bblake00's and your moms house, you will realize that.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:34:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is never about quantity, it is about quality.  As soon as you move out of bblake00's and your moms house, you will realize that.  

Lmao, I hate bblake00
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top