Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 4:58:12 AM EDT
Anyone know of a good place to get these? I called Knights and they told me their civilian sales are on hold for now. If any of you have some I am willing to trade black knights covers for the od green ones.
Let me know what you want?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Operation Parts

In stock right now.  You need to buy 11-rib and trim them to your needs.  They don't sell smaller ones, like they do with the black ones.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:19:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]
dOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN BLEACH THESE PANELS AND dYE THEM GREEN?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
dOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN BLEACH THESE PANELS AND dYE THEM GREEN?

I doubt it.  They are solid in the color you see.  You could always apply some paint or coating on them and have them pretty much whatever color you want.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:41:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok which paint or coloring method works best and wont rub off or crack? Anyone done this?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Anyone know of a good place to get these?

Ok which paint or coloring method works best and wont rub off or crack? Anyone done this?

I bet the folks in the AR-15 Forum would know.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I did mine with Krylon OD. It aint rocket science, your just painting some freakin plastic
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Got to the EE, get a good deal on the black ones... Buy a $3-$5 can of spray paint. If they chip or scratch, take the 95% full can of spray paint.....and....spray it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top