Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 3:46:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:50:44 AM EDT
[#1]
You have the right to a severe butt whoopin.

You have the right to bleed. Should you wish to have a doctor present while you bleed, we will kick your butt even more than before.

The families of all the people you tried to kill have the right to dole out said butt whoopin as they see fit, with whatever they choose to use.

You have the right to medical treatment, but only enough to keep you alive so that the next group of family members can beat your butt more.

You have the right to live a long and painful life, filled with the rage of the families of all those killed in the terrorist attacks you and your godless buddies perpetrated.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:06:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:08:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Eric,

Glad to see you posting again.  With regard to this piece of camel turd terror monkey...what about the rights of the people of the western world you seek to destroy?  What abou the rights of women in your own sandlot er...I mean homeland?  

You sir have the right to die a long and painful death.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:14:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish I had the right to kick the shit out of detained terrorists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top