Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 8:55:24 PM EDT
blank it and resynch it?

My wife and I each have one, found what I thought was my PDA after I hadn't used it for a few weeks and the batt was toally dead, everything was gone, so I synched it. Turns out it was my wife's PDA so now her's is "mine" too.

Tried letting the battery run down, but that didn't work.

Now the wife needs it this week.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Use the little "pin" side of the screw-out of your stylus in le little hole on the back, this "brains" it, and restores it to factory, now resynch with whatever was your latest synch on your PC.  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#2]
To "hard reset" the Tungsten, you need to press the "reset" button inside the hidey=hole with the stylus tip while pressing down the power button. Release both when the "Palm" logo screen clears.

Merely pressing the "reset" button is a soft reset and will NOT clear all data.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Done.

Thanks.

You've kept my wife in a good mood.

And when she's in a good mood....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top