Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 10:52:33 AM EDT
Everyone thinks that it will be a tyranical govt we will be fighting.I heard this from a person that said I was degrading the white race by being with a senorita from mexico. He said that it will be a race war and it will start like this. Here it is quickly, The first black president win his elections. Wow, first black pres. Freaky, crazy KKK wannabe guy assasinates the pres. All the sudden the most of the black people are saying that the white people killed "our" black president, like it was only theirs. Well you have seen the LA riots & all the other shit that can happen over black & white stuff. It only matters if they will stay and burn their own neighborhood or leave for other neighborhoods to destroy. Got me thinking. High points against ARs. Wow!
GG
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:09:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Manson strikes again.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey!

I own a hi-point and an AR.
They coexist in gun brotherhood.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I would worry more about a race war betwwen whites and hispanics than whites and blacks.  The blacks have their own equivilants to the KKK.  But they are just as marginal as the KKK.

Even more likely, as more hispanics skip the border states in search of work and move into the mid west and northeast, is a Black/Hispanic race war in places like Chicago, Cinci, Cleveland, Philly, NYC, even Boston.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the next SHTF scenario will be when a Starling craps on the presidents limo.  He'll order the eradication of this non-native bird for the good of the native wildlife.  They'll band together, the way only starlings can.  Gifted with super intelligence they'll mass crap on cars, smothering helpless Americans one at a time in "The poop of defiance".  

Martres would be used to down aircraft as "FOD".  Others used to kick out bald eagle eggs and take their place in their psychological warfare squadron etc.....

I think it's going to get ugly.

I say we kill them all now, and save ourselves the agony.

Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#5]
NUTS!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think the next SHTF scenario will be when a Starling craps on the presidents limo.  He'll order the eradication of this non-native bird for the good of the native wildlife.  They'll band together, the way only starlings can.  Gifted with super intelligence they'll mass crap on cars, smothering helpless Americans one at a time in "The poop of defiance".  

Martres would be used to down aircraft as "FOD".  Others used to kick out bald eagle eggs and take their place in their psychological warfare squadron etc.....

I think it's going to get ugly.

I say we kill them all now, and save ourselves the agony.

View Quote

ROFLOL!![:P][;)][:o)]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Try reading a book written by Robert W.Chittum, by the name of Civil War II. He presents the patterns leading up to the problems well, if not a little racist, but the advice in the end of the book to not keep a gun in your house is a little asinine,to say the least. It is written matter-of-factly and is only about 150 pages long.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 3:09:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

ROFLOL!![:P][;)][:o)]
View Quote

Don't say I didn't warn ya. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top