Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:35:21 PM EDT
I'm heading out to Colorado to start looking for my new "home" and to escape from the communist state of NY.  I was wondering what company has the best deals out there?  I'm going to need unlimited miles since I'll be driving all over the place.

I am an NRA member, will that help?

Also, any other web fares/deals/coupons would help me out?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The NRA web site has deals for their members with hotels & rental car companies. Also look on the back of your NRA membership card, sometimes they're listed there?

You may wish to check the NRA web site as well?

Good luck on your move!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#3]
i'm a fan of hotwire
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#4]
NRA has deals with Hertz and Avis.

I just used the rate numbers to price out a rental car for my next trip to Vegas.  The savings weren't bad, but not great.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had good luck with all the big agencies except Enterprise (and they are local franchises, some suck).  Use Travelocity or Expedia or Sidestep to shop for rates.  Unlimited miles are usually not a problem.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I ahve found the best deals are alamo/national then dollar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top