Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 1:36:33 PM EDT
I guess 2 or 3 times a year the NRA sends me stickers.  Mostly it's the 2 sticker deal that has one for inside and one for outside.

What do you do with all them??  

I'm weary of putting them on my home or personal vehicle in fear of being targeted for theft.  I have however put them on my safe, locker at work, the forklift, and recently a rifle stock.

But they just keep sending more.  Hehahaha.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Find all the Toyota Prius's with KERRY EDWARDS stickers on them.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What he said.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That is the key.  I think they loved the "Gays with Guns" stickers I put on there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Then rig a hidden camera, and sell it to the next hit reality show!

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I am an endowment member, and they only send me stickers when I order and pay for them
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am an endowment member, and they only send me stickers when I order and pay for them

Yep.  I need a new inside one for my car.  Truck has NRA plates.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Send them to me. I have got two stickers in the last 4 years.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Go to the local collage. Find the adminstrator parking lot, put them on the teachers cars.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I was a NRA member for one year, until I found out they aren't doing squat about anything, so I didn't renewal......but every 6 months or so they send me a application to join again, and in the enevelope they put their stickers..........which promply goes right in the trash, along with the application.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was a NRA member for one year, until I found out they aren't doing squat about anything, so I didn't renewal......but every 6 months or so they send me a application to join again, and in the enevelope they put their stickers..........which promply goes right in the trash, along with the application.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Give 'em to business owners.  Nothing like an NRA sticker next to the "We Accept Credit Cards" sign.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's  excatly the kind of response I would expect from a  kool-aid drinker...... so tell me what has the NRA done in the past few years to fight the anti-gun laws? california still has the AWB, and the NRA hasn't even attempted to even take them to court over it.........what about NY?  go ahead prove to me that the NRA is doing anything constructive. I look at the actions a organization does, not what the PR people have come up with, to make it seem like they are doing something......... ball is in your court.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]
As a Life Member, I have to order NRA decals too.  I get the Foil style they have a little more class and detail to them
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like we all didn't know that?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

the whole problem with the "hive mind" mentality you have here, if someone comes along with a legit question, or a observation that is obvious, and burst your little fantasy bubble,  you automatically label that person a 'troll". you might try the thinking for yourself routine, and open yp your eyes to what is going around you, then swallowing everything that is fed to you, without question.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agreed with him up until a few months ago.

I felt the NRA had done jack all last year so I told them I wouldn't pay for another membership until they did something. When they started trying to get the lawsuit protection in and they called me I paid for another year.

That's the way it's going to be I feel for quite some time. If they don't do anything, they won't get my money.

I still don't feel that they are doing all they can, and I hate that they resort to scare tactics and talking about the sky falling in order to drum up membership.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

+1
I also stick them on the insides of doors on lockers and such.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I have only recieved one set, one of wich is on my truck
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

1) Sunset of the AWB.
2) Protection of the firearms industry from illegal lawsuits.

In California, they are trying to redistrict the state so the inland Republicans have a bigger voice.
It worked in Texas.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Anybody that says the NRA doesn't do squat is full of BS. I was running a gunshop on the side and working fulltime another job in the late 80's and 90's. Well we get a call one day from the ATF that there were going to put everybody on line. In other words when you bought a gun it was immediately going to be entered into a data base of ATF by the dealer. My wife told them we didn't have a computer and the ATF representative got real crappy with here. I was at work. This all occurred when Heir Clinton was KING. Well the NRA was the ones which stopped this try by the ATF to computerize all gun purchases.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

+1.  I've stuck a few over kerry edwards stickers.  I know they don't last long but it warms my heart when I think about it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#22]
My vaccuum cleaner gets most of them. It is almost covered completely.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Sunset of the AWB.
2) Protection of the firearms industry from illegal lawsuits.

What he said.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I have one on my BMW, and dozens of them all over my gunsafe(s), ammo cans and reloading bench.

I would love to take some stickers over to my local liberal colleges and put some on the old, crappy Nissan Sentras, Geo Metros and various other micro-compact cars that have all the hippie/vegetarian and anti-war/Bush stickers on them.

ETA: Post 500! yea baby!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's  excatly the kind of response I would expect from a  kool-aid drinker...... so tell me what has the NRA done in the past few years to fight the anti-gun laws? california still has the AWB, and the NRA hasn't even attempted to even take them to court over it.........what about NY?  go ahead prove to me that the NRA is doing anything constructive. I look at the actions a organization does, not what the PR people have come up with, to make it seem like they are doing something......... ball is in your court.

What a hip saying...............not!  I got your "kool aid" dripping right here.

If you don't know what they have doing, you haven't been paying attention.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the whole problem with the "hive mind" mentality you have here, if someone comes along with a legit question, or a observation that is obvious, and burst your little fantasy bubble,  you automatically label that person a 'troll". you might try the thinking for yourself routine, and open yp your eyes to what is going around you, then swallowing everything that is fed to you, without question.

The only Cool Aid drinker here is you.  What has the NRA "Not" done for you?  Fighting for the AWB to sunset, supporting the Protection of Lawful Commerce Act, not good enough for you?  Just because Machine Guns don't fall into your lap you blame the NRA?  Baby steps is the way to victory, I am a GOA and NRA member and will cojntinue to support both organizations, while ignorant fools like yourself just bitch and moan about this and that.  What have you done lately to support gun owners?  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Sunset of the AWB.

Were they intrumental in the initial legistalation?  If not...the sunset was part of the law and had nothing to do with the NRA.  I don't know, you tell me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I throw mine out.  I don't put bumper stickers of any kind on my vehicles.

Actually, I think I may have stuck one one of the rolling toolboxes in the garage.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish they'd send me a static sticker instead of the normal inside ones.  My truck's rear defroster wires are on the inside side of the glass, so if I ever had to scrape off the sticker it would ruin the defroster.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Sunset of the AWB.

Were they intrumental in the initial legistalation?  If not...the sunset was part of the law and had nothing to do with the NRA.  I don't know, you tell me.

The sunset was in there because the NRA got it in there! You guys have no idea what they do for you behind the scenes.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#32]
We wouldnt have our guns if it wasnt for the NRA.

They are the only gun lobby that puts the fear of God into the panty waisted liberals in Washington.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No actually the problem is people who don't know anything about what they are talking about posting puerile nonsense like you just did.

I'm a life time member of the NRA/GOA and the Arizona Rifle and Pistol Association and I have worked with the NRA's Arizona Legislative Liason to help pass a number of pieces of legislation here.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:17:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Well I guess I dont need to reply to your  jibberish, seams as though all replies I could have said were said so go back under the rock from which you came mobius. Perhaps that matrix place has a stop for your fantasy world.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell you what...

Mobius, go to the NRA thread at the top of the GD forum.

I will sponsor you as a member to this site if you become an NRA member. Then you can see for yourself. Fair enough?

I wouldnt have become a life member if I didnt believe in what they are doing. I really dont give a shit what anybody else on this site thinks. I was on the board of a gun club, and got to see the side of the NRA that most people dont see. They are great folks to deal with.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top