Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 1:28:42 PM EDT
I found some parts kit built m-2 dummy guns available for 2k each.  Says that the actions and everything function but trigger does not move.  Just courious if these could be built to semi specs.

kind of an open ended question
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#1]
night crew?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I found some parts kit built m-2 dummy guns available for 2k each.  Says that the actions and everything function but trigger does not move.  Just courious if these could be built to semi specs.

kind of an open ended question

If the definition is true I don't see why you couldn't mess around with the trigger pack.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats an expensive paperweight you want to buy there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I take it you got your Sportsmans Guide catalog?

I noticed them to. I assume in order to be a non-firearm they are missing parts/barrel is plugged/all of the above.

Av.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#6]
those are the ones.

There's a company that I have a number for here somewhere....looking...  They assemble M2's for 3k I think.  Last time I talked to them, they said that if the parts kit is missing pieces they can supliment the parts.  But the dummy guns are probably more "demilled" than I was thinking.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top