Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/7/2005 10:16:02 AM EDT
Well I reread my old thread and I think I should clarify that my client is a very nice man and a very good hunter.  I feel I gave him a bad wrap there so I'll do a little back paddling.

Forgive the picture.  I look like a goober.  It was hot and I was training and I do not dress as if I walked out of an Orvis Catalog.  

I have to drive my the ranch today so if there's anything left of one of the coyotes, I'll take a picture of it.  Original Thread: LINK
Be nice!  Patty
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Thr Dread Mop of Doom!  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Steve Irwinj has nothing on you, lets see him kill a couple of rattlers with nothing but a mop and his looks.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:20:29 AM EDT
[#4]
doin' fine!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Goober.

Edit:  On second glance, I see no sammiches in that picture.

Expand your imgaination a little, rattle snake sammiches are quite tasty if you can get past the bones.

Patty

*ETA* I should point out that they were shot with a 12 gauge shotgun, not killed with my bare hands with only a mop, extension cord [see my knees, I think I'm kneeling on the cords] and hammer.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#6]
We need more rugged women like you, and less girly girls on the earth.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Were there snakes in that pic? I didn't see them.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#8]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLAHOMA is the place you need to be.......
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Poor little baby snakies.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#10]
New Desktop as well........
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:27:33 AM EDT
[#11]
With her mop and magic helmet.............YohotoOH..YohotoOH !!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#12]
(Response to aforementioned thread)I can't believe how many of you just leave your fallen quarry to rot. That's very unsportsmanlike.

I always make use of what I shoot(unless it's the 2 legged kind). It's the way I was raised. I was taught to respect the land. And you guys dare bash any hunting types with that attitude? You're no better than they are.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
(Response to aforementioned thread)I can't believe how many of you just leave your fallen quarry to rot. That's very unsportsmanlike.

I always make use of what I shoot(unless it's the 2 legged kind). It's the way I was raised. I was taught to respect the land. And you guys dare bash any hunting types with that attitude? You're no better than they are.

Yoties are vermin, I take it you have a problem with shooting praire dogs and ground hogs as well?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Does the carpet match the drapes?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yoties are vermin, I take it you have a problem with shooting praire dogs and ground hogs as well?

Not at all. But you can easily make use of a coyote's carcass. I don't just go around shooting wild dogs and the such without making use of their meat/pelts. Prarie dogs don't have as much useful product on them though. My issue was not with shooting the animals. I am not at all opposed to it. It's leaving corpses to rot.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Not at all. But you can easily make use of a coyote's carcass. I don't just go around shooting wild dogs and the such without making use of their meat/pelts. Prarie dogs don't have as much useful product on them though. My issue was not with shooting the animals. I am not at all opposed to it. It's leaving corpses to rot.

Buzzard's gotta eat.
Edit:  Wow, there went 8K.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh I see, OK but hey buzzards and worms got to eat to..
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Well I can respect that I guess.  For the life of me I have no use for a dead coyote.  I would think the hawks and owls especially would appreciate the easy meal but most likely another coyote pack has plucked him clean.

The snakes were given a burial via burning barrel and all is happy with the world again.  I think in the future though since reading [I believe it was the Beer_Slayer's] thread on becoming an online minister but now that I am an registered Online Minister that I will bow my head [unless there's more than one] say a little prayer and possibly send Uncle Sam a bill for my services.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buzzard's gotta eat.

They'll eat anything. We don't have buzzards here. I just prefer to eat my prey.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Does the carpet match the drapes?

We'll never know.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I can respect that I guess.  For the life of me I have no use for a dead coyote.  I would think the hawks and owls especially would appreciate the easy meal but most likely another coyote pack has plucked him clean.

The snakes were given a burial via burning barrel and all is happy with the world again.  I think in the future though since reading [I believe it was the Beer_Slayer's] thread on becoming an online minister but now that I am an registered Online Minister that I will bow my head [unless there's more than one] say a little prayer and possibly send Uncle Sam a bill for my services.

Patty

You didn't skin the snakes. Wasteful. Pray? They have no souls. I'm talking about wasting resources. You can eat most of what you shoot and make some use of pelts and skins. I consider every shot animal an opportunity to salvage nature's goods. But that's me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hmm....

City folk...
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Well they were blow apart pretty badly by the shotgun.  Up until last Thursday I would give my best "Rodent - charged by a Rhino" impression when confronted by snakes.  I was shaking when I cut the rattles off for my cleint and any twig or noise afterwards had my undivided attention.

Patty

*ETA* Educate me on the uses of a coyote's pelt and I might change my ways.  I think in Oregon there's a bounty on the ears but I think its rather rude to cut the dog's ears off.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#24]
the bikini pic is better
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:41:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hmm....

City folk...

Despite the popular southern belief that NY does not exist beyond the NYC island, I don't live in a city or I'd end up in jail for what I do on my property.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Well they were blow apart pretty badly by the shotgun.  Up until last Thursday I would give my best "Rodent - charged by a Rhino" impression when confronted by snakes.  I was shaking when I cut the rattles off for my cleint and any twig or noise afterwards had my undivided attention.

Patty

*ETA* Educate me on the uses of a coyote's pelt and I might change my ways.  I think in Oregon there's a bounty on the ears but I think its rather rude to cut the dog's ears off.

Cutting the ears off? I thought that was more profitable for the two-legged kind.

The worst and most abundant vermin we have here are leftist loonies. And last I checked they banned the hunting of them.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Go get em' Patty! My kind of girl..you need to write a book on women getting in touch with their masculine side!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Patty

screw the coyotes, just smoke them and let the birds or the other coyotes deal with the rest.  during the summer their pelt is damn near worthless, and I am still not sure what I'd do with a pelt right now even if it was a nice winter pelt.  coyotes are destructive animals and should be dealt with if they are damaging your property.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buzzard's gotta eat.

They'll eat anything. We don't have buzzards here. I just prefer to eat my prey.

Damn, flatlander....you eat coyotes? I used to take the hides, when they were worth something. Then the flatlander PETA ilk started fucking with the fur trade. Now coyote pelts ain't worth squat.

I ain't never et no coyote though. That's just......ewww!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hmm....

City folk...

Despite the popular southern belief that NY does not exist beyond the NYC island, I don't live in a city or I'd end up in jail for what I do on my property.

Oh c'mon.  You GAVE that one to me.  I had to take it!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#31]
are you wearing a bra??
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#32]
is that thing faster than a broom?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#33]
HOOONNNEEEEYYY! When is dinner gonna be ready?

(Wife's response)
As soon as I'm done dressin these two and moppin up the kitchen floor.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
hmm....

City folk...

LOL. Good one. I was referring to my frequent target practice and my ability to piss outside. Sadly that is too true for many of my neighbors.

And yes, I'll eat most woodland creatures. As long as it's not maggots or snails or the like we're talking about.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm offended that there's no BOTD warning in the title of this post

Good job on the coyotes Patty.  Did you post pics of the coyotes?  If you did, they didn't come up for me.  If you've got pics, send 'em to me.  I'm a hard core coyte/bobcat hunter and I always enjoy looking at coyote's.  Better when they've been called, but a dead coyote is a dead coyote.

Don't worry about people giving you shit about leaving a dead coyote lay.  I do it all the time.  You're not going to wipe out hte coyotes by killin' a few, and you're doing a favor to the ranchers in the area by killin' 'em.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Forgive the picture. I look like a goober.

Buuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllshit.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buzzard's gotta eat.
Edit:  Wow, there went 8K.

+1 The corpses should be gone pretty quick...

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
the bikini pic is better

Bikini pic?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Note to self:
Stay away from Patty when she is mopping.
No telling when she may flip out and kill everyone in the room with it.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Not a lot of women could pull off looking good with a mop and some snakes.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Well for those who want to see a dead coyote here it is.  I shot it on Thursday and as you can see there isn't much left to him.  There wasn't even a smell.  All that is left is bones and hair.

Patty

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#42]
I never doubted you patty

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Honestly, this thread is reminding me of the thread where that guy posted pics of the rabbits he wasted.

Coyotes are not endangered.  Unfortunately.  Every rancher I know wishes they were extinct.

Same goes for rattlesnakes.  Screw em.  They serve no useful purpose.

Vermin animals serve no other purpose than target practice.  You done good Patty.

Arfcom has some real green weenies on it.  Eat less tofu.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:02:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Good Job Patty

I can't believe I missed a bikini pic
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#45]
A little Alpo and some water and he'll be ok.

Quoted:
Well for those who want to see a dead coyote here it is.  I shot it on Thursday and as you can see there isn't much left to him.  There wasn't even a smell.  All that is left is bones and hair.
Patty
url]www.fastdirectory.net/august05%20053.jpg

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Patty, check out the shadow you are casting (broom pic). Make a hell of an avatar.

BTW, I hunt & eat bunnies whenever I can. I noticed a lot of Coyote poop around my favorite rabbit area. So, I got some calls and plan to cut down on the competition. Thought about eating one (songdog sami?), so I googled around for any recipes or other info. The conclusion to my research: Don't even try.

I did eat a big rattler early this year...was just like Camalari; white, rubbery, and not much flavor. But, with enough spices it was OK.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:40:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Goat Boy?

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I never doubted you patty

Taffy

Thank you Taffy.  Its fine for those who did.  It was a wild day to say the least.  You all would be bored out of your gills if I posted everytime I shot a coyote but two coyotes and two rattlers in one morning is pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Patty, that coyote was entirely too intact.  I think you need more gun for some splatter effect

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top