Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/6/2005 11:15:13 PM EDT
I dont know how many of you remember the thread of the prank I pulled on my neighbor where he left the window on his car open so I turned the radio all the way up, turned on his signals and his wipers... when he started the car.... WHAM he got it good.

well since then we have been playing tricks back and forth and it is getting out of hand... our wives are worried about getting caught in the middle. Well, his wife got hit by one of my pranks.. i put lotion under the handle of HIS car and she went to drive it.

See now I thought how funny would it be to rearrange the numbers on his address... took him a week to notice. So he does the same thing to me... only I come home and I see the UPS driver looking all confused. she asks me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? I told her that the neighbor did it. She yells at him and tells him, I HOPE YOU ARENT EXPECTING A PACKAGE FROM UPS!!!

So he decides to lock my back gate on me TWICE!!!

MY TURN: I slip a garden hose under his gate and yell : YO!!! COME ON OUT HERE FOR A SEC AND HELP ME WILL YA??? He comes out and I turn on the water... whew he was soaked.

This is gonna get ugly I think... should I continue or call a truce? What says ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Truce? YOU??

I'll believe it when I see it

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
goto his water meter box by the street, turn it off at about 03:00, when he gets up to take a shower he should have just enough to get his shower, and enough to flush the toilet once.

If you are really hardcorp...put a lock on it.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
BEar Mace through an open window might end the rivalry....Gimee his address..
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone is going to lose their fingers and their dog over this. What is the police response time in your area?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Truce???!  Hell no!

Except this time, I want a video setup of him getting "prank'd".
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Fill the defroster or AC vents in his car with baby powder.

Slip under the car and attach a zip tie to the driveshaft, a real long one. At speed it will start slapping the floorboard and make a helluva racket.

What business is he in? Whatever it is, have a custom bumper sticker made up that says "Honk if you support Gay XXXXXXX" and for XXXX put accountant, carpenter, mechanic, etc whatever he does.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Truce???!  Hell no!

Except this time, I want a video setup of him getting "prank'd". "Frige'd"

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Landmines....nuff said
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#9]
CS grenade under the hood near the vent intake.

run a wire from the pin to the drive shaft. as it spins up, it pulls the pin. CS is sucked into the vents, and into the cab of he vehicle.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:33:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Lean his door.

If his front door swings inward, take a large bucket of water, and lean it up against his door (gotta make sure he doesnt see you do this or that the wife will answer the door).  Then knock on the door, and take off where he cant see you.  He opens the door to answer, and gets a nice wall of water coming inside the house right at him

I used to do that all the time to people when field day cleaning the barracks.  large plastic square garbage bins work best
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#11]
The main reason I hated residential deliveries
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:49:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The main reason I hated residential deliveries

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:01:46 AM EDT
[#13]
IMO, don't forget to include a peace offering at some point so that he realises it's all meant to just be some fun. It doesn't have to be a "cessation of hosilities", just something to keep tempers on an even keel and prevent things from getting too out of hand.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:04:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Flashbang!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:30:51 AM EDT
[#15]
call his place of employment and tell them that you are his parole officer and that you have to have  him report promply to your office at 4pm
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:30:02 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
IMO, don't forget to include a peace offering at some point so that he realises it's all meant to just be some fun. It doesn't have to be a "cessation of hosilities", just something to keep tempers on an even keel and prevent things from getting too out of hand.

A sixpack of his favorite beer should help after you've used Industrial sized Saranwrap to wrap up his vehicle...
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:37:28 AM EDT
[#17]
This is going to end badly.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:48:53 AM EDT
[#18]
If he has a vehicle with hubcaps, a few pebbles in one cap makes for a worried ride to work in the morning....

I would also not recommend anything that will actualy damage his or your property (such as leaning a water bucket against his door). As they say, "no harm, no foul". If things start getting damaged, it WILL end badly.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:23:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
This is going to end badly.

+1
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Truce.

Prank wars are fun for the first few days or weeks, but then it almost always end up escalating.

Eventually you find yourself catiously thinking about what disaster is going to happen next anytime you touch or do something.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

See now I thought how funny would it be to rearrange the numbers on his address... took him a week to notice. So he does the same thing to me

Hey Ricky Rocket Scienstist - you'd better hope emergency services doesn't need to find your place.

Worse yet, his kid dies when the ambulance can't find the house - can you say MANSLAUGTHER?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:57:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Maybe you should loosen all his lug nuts.

Sugar in the gas tank.

Get in the house, unhook the gas line
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:17:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Here is a good one.  

Take a screw top beer bottle But light or something like that.  Empty out the beer and refill with the worst swill you can find, maybe some bum wine or something like that.  Then put the top back on so that it does not appear to be tampered with.  Then place beer bottle in the freezer so that it gets that yummy frosted beer look.  Then about the time that you see your neighbor working his ass off in the yard kindly offer him the nasty beer and watch his reaction.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:21:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#26]
how about the ultimate prank, sleep with his wife!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#27]
One of these towers of intellect is going to need a bondsman before this is over.  Sheesh.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I dont know how many of you remember the thread of the prank I pulled on my neighbor where he left the window on his car open so I turned the radio all the way up, turned on his signals and his wipers... when he started the car.... WHAM he got it good.

well since then we have been playing tricks back and forth and it is getting out of hand... our wives are worried about getting caught in the middle. Well, his wife got hit by one of my pranks.. i put lotion under the handle of HIS car and she went to drive it.

See now I thought how funny would it be to rearrange the numbers on his address... took him a week to notice. So he does the same thing to me... only I come home and I see the UPS driver looking all confused. she asks me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? I told her that the neighbor did it. She yells at him and tells him, I HOPE YOU ARENT EXPECTING A PACKAGE FROM UPS!!!

So he decides to lock my back gate on me TWICE!!!

MY TURN: I slip a garden hose under his gate and yell : YO!!! COME ON OUT HERE FOR A SEC AND HELP ME WILL YA??? He comes out and I turn on the water... whew he was soaked.

This is gonna get ugly I think... should I continue or call a truce? What says ARFCOM?

this is EXACTLY how all my kindergarten fights got started.  so what grade are you in?  it's friDge, right?  i'm fordguy -but seriously, keep it going this ought to be great reading by the end of the week.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Two thoughts:

1- Are you and your neighbor actually old enough to legally have wifes?

2- Just think of the more productive uses of your time and energy that could produce income you are missing.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Sugar in the gas tank.

Good point, because lotion under a door
handle really raises to the level of property
damage or arson.

Lighten up, Francis.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See now I thought how funny would it be to rearrange the numbers on his address... took him a week to notice. So he does the same thing to me

Hey Ricky Rocket Scienstist - you'd better hope emergency services doesn't need to find your place.

Worse yet, his kid dies when the ambulance can't find the house - can you say MANSLAUGTHER?

First of all this is in the BACK of his house on his gate whereas should an ambulance come it would be in the FRONT of his house where we did NOT touch the addresses. Only UPS comes back there, Which they shouldnt anyway. And I think if an ambulance were called for an emergency, I THINK people would be waiting outside to wave them down and not be sitting in the house sipping tea saying "Gee, I hear the sirens and see the ambulance going up and down our street... I will just sit here and wait and wonder until they stop"
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Sugar in the gas tank.

And you are chewing me out just for changing a few numbers around? Dude, those arent pranks. Thats fucked up.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sugar in the gas tank.

Good point, because lotion under a door
handle really raises to the level of property
damage or arson.

Lighten up, Francis.

Yeah no shit. Thanks Cynic.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:46:28 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Two thoughts:

1- Are you and your neighbor actually old enough to legally have wifes? Just Barely

2- Just think of the more productive uses of your time and energy that could produce income you are missing. Income? We used up all our income and had to take seconds on our homes to escalate these pranks to new levels.

Holy crap people I swear, NO ONE has a fun side to life anymore? OMG if someone doesnt act to the way that their mindset is, they get all wadded up inside over stupid shit. At the end of it all, my neighbor and I kick back drink a beer and laugh at what each of us has done to each other. It keeps us laughing and we are good friends... Yes I did the same shit when I was in 1st grade through 12th.

Lighten up some of you... Its all in fun.

My way of looking at it is that you gotta laugh at life because NO ONE is getting out alive and you aint takin it with you.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#35]
fishing lure scent on his doorknob or car door handle. He'll be sniffing his fingers all the way to work wondering what the heck he stuck his hand in
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:54:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
fishing lure scent on his doorknob or car door handle. He'll be sniffing his fingers all the way to work wondering what the heck he stuck his hand in

Doe Urine smells bad too.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Wire his horn to his brake pedal.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:10:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Wow. Some of you guys must have a hard time getting your colon checked for polyps.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Why stop?

I want to read about this in the newspaper in a couple months.

<beer>

<popcorn>
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#40]
DrFrige,

According to some posters, you are very close to getting someone killed

You better knock this stuff off and go back to ignoring your neighbors.

Nothing good can come of this.

Except...
Fun  

GM
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#41]
A "friend" of ours left his back window of his truck unlocked. He was an angry soul, stood 5 foot tall, and acted like he was 6-6. So we just HAD to fill his truck with packing peanuts while he was out on a call. We still laugh about it 5 years later.

Another "friend" happened to receive flowers from an admirer while at work. He really took it as real, and to this day still thinks they came from someone else. That was 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YEAH !   What Noah Webster said !

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#43]
The dastardly employment of a paintball grenade is always a knee-slapper!!! Ray
P.S. Do not under any circumstances get the wives involved. You may end up
with your cajones in a jar.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Man I wish I had neighbors like that.

Me and my dad are kind of in the middle of a booby-trap prank war actually...

Bake him some cupcakes with ex-lax in em.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#46]
"its all fun and games until someone gets an eye put out, then it's friggin hilarious.."
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
www.imdb.com/title/tt0107050/

xs40.xs.to/pics/05310/grump.jpg

LOL!!!! ... I LOVE IT!!!!

YES! THAT Is the way we are... we just went to the shooting range this morning (My neighbor and I) and I brought up this thread to him. He will be online later to check it out (He is an Arfcommer as well) a we were just dumbfounded as how people would get so uptight about a few practical jokes.

You also have to understand that we live in an uppity white collared neighborhood that NO ONE interacts with their neighbors. finally I get a good neighbor who is blue collar as me and have the same interests. Its funny to see the others peer out their windows as we keep walking over to each other's house just to hang out.

Only bad news is that they may be moving and that would suck.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Fill the defroster or AC vents in his car with baby powder.

Slip under the car and attach a zip tie to the driveshaft, a real long one. At speed it will start slapping the floorboard and make a helluva racket.
What business is he in? Whatever it is, have a custom bumper sticker made up that says "Honk if you support Gay XXXXXXX" and for XXXX put accountant, carpenter, mechanic, etc whatever he does.

I Did the zip tie once wheni worked for a electric company I tied a long one to my foremans truck driveshaft he made it about a 1/4 mile and called a tow truck he was fucking pissed when he found out what it was
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

how do you do that? I friggin busted out laughing just reading that one. I can imagine doing that to someone
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how do you do that? I friggin busted out laughing just reading that one. I can imagine doing that to someone

I wired a guys right turn signal to his horn once-friggin' hilarious!(until he tore his sterring column apart trying to find the problem-I nonchalantly stopped to help him and unhooked my wire-he never knew,he just figured he fixed it when he tore the column apart).

The horn takes 12v.Splice a wire to it from something else:wiper motor,headlights,brakelights,turn signals,etc...

Have fun.

Keep going DrFrige-I wanna see where it leads
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top