Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 8:23:16 PM EDT
So I was at Wal-Mart earlier with my girlfriend and low and behold like twenty years of sex starved famine lay in front of me a brand spanking new pump action bb-gun. Being the apartment living Northern Virginian who can’t get nearly enough shooting in I jump to the opportunity and purchase this fine firearm. After hours of plinking cans out back of my apartment balcony I had the rare opportunity to take these wonderful photographs for you all. Enjoy.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice...I have a red ryder :(
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
bump because my bb-gun is fvckingcool.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll shoot you're eye out!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
[real gun owner] A BB gun? That's nice. [/real gun owner]
I keed, I keed!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You'll shoot you're eye out!

+1
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
[real gun owner] A BB gun? That's nice. [/real gun owner]

I have real guns to but the neighbors wouldn’t like my drunken ass shooting them off the balcony at 1:00 in the morning.

I keed, I keed!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top