Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 7:55:48 PM EDT
If you missed this fight you were NUTS!!! This was one of the best fights I have seen in several years. DBL knockdown by Castele then Corrales comes back and WINS! Don't know if I would have called the fight myself but if you like boxing and missed this slugfest.............totally kickass.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Dammit....I'm nuts.

Next time post this DURING the fight.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#2]
This was a SLUGFEST from round one. Neither guy backing down and giving and taking some hellacious shots. I love the lightweight guys, the heavyweights look like they are swimming in molassas comapred to guys like this.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Lightweights, featherweights and bantam weights is where it's all at. Those guys seem to have the same energy in the 10th round as the first. Heavyweights just wanna hug while gasping for breath and fights involving the heavies are usually so boring they put you to sleep.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Who?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#5]
The middle weights is where its at.  Very few lightweights have the potential to really knock the shit out of their opponents.  Middle weights have all the speed, endurance, and power.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to three months ago.  Did you know that was a fight from May 7?  If you liked that fight you'll be happy to know the rematch takes place in October.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Welcome to three months ago.  Did you know that was a fight from May 7?  If you liked that fight you'll be happy to know the rematch takes place in October.

Well I wondered bout that but I missed a few fights because of work so I did not see it. The Lacy Reid fight was weird but Reid got his butt handed to him, tho the ref was blah. Reid is a sorta dirty fighter, likes to hold, hit low, and head butt. He ate some canvas from Left hook tho. Lacy is fast for a big guy.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Who the hell is Corrales?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#9]
One of the top fighters in his class. Been around for awhile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top